slavenomore

by Slavenomore 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Slavenomore
    Slavenomore

Leaving the org was not a doctrinal choice for me as it was for many on this board. i left mentally because of the boredom and then i physically left by being dfd. I have been reading here for about a month or so and now i know i made the right decision. Thank you everyone who posts here. this place and jwsurvey and jwfacts have helped me debrief myself. Although i left 2 years ago, i still had the pernicious mental programing of a cult member and by delving into about 1 month of intense reasearch and then i started the cathartic excersise of writing my experiences down. i only did 14 years, 4-5 years as an elduh, but it was enough to have a few interesting moments. writing has helped me for sure as i feel finey able to say i am a slave no more. After reading so many stories of peoples lives and their experiences of how they were hurt and enslaved by this corporation masquerading as a religion i feel inclined to add some of mine to the mix. so hello all in JWN slave no more

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Slavenomore,

Welcome, and glad you are here!

zed

• jw07
    jw07

Welcome Slavenomore, glad to see another one awaken from the Matrix (WBTS).

• pixel
    pixel

Welcome!

• Glander
    Glander

Looking forward to reading your experiences. Welcome.

pixel 's avatar and mine are distantly related.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome, good to have you with us

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome slavenomore. It is good to hear from all you new ones on the board. Look forward to hearing you story. Totally ADD

• *lost*
    *lost*

Welcome ... I'm new too. It's great. lol. Other people you can actually have converstaions with .. about EVERYTHING. lol

Well done.

lost .... but getting there slowly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit