A really, really weird question......

by VioletAnai 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL SW - Thats is really gross

• terafera
    terafera

This is a freaky thread but that comment about getting naked (Mango ), made me think of George Costanza on Seinfeld.
    He would take his shirt off while going to the bathroom and one day during a party he comes out of the restroom with his shirt off LOL.

• Francois
    Francois

I was 12 years old before I discovered that Fletcher's Castoria wasn't a beverage. I really liked it. It's made, of course, from Cascara. Now if you really want to have a moving experience, take a shot glass of Cascara and follow it with a shot glass of Milk of Magnesia.

You most likely will have to order the Cascara from your druggist, since most don't stock it. And it costs about $20.00 for a pint. But that pint could last most of your life. Smooth move guaranteed.

But I never experienced the phenomena you describe.

Francois

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick
    LOL SW - Thats is really gross -Angharad

You looked??? How Apostate-like of you...looking despite the warnings! I'm really glad my mother doesn't have Internet access! *sigh*

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Ok, confession time, and this might be the kids problem too. When I was born my rectal opening was too small, that's right, I was (in the vernacular) a little asshole. I would have to prop my hands against the wall, cross my legs, and REALLY strain, to have a bowel movement. These were always made worse by my "loving sister" who would feed me cheese when my mom wasn't looking because "Mikey just loves cheese, mom."

So yes, I did a lot of tearing up and crying as a baby making the yucky in his diaper. When I got older I had surgery to enlarge my anal opening. That's right, now I'm a bigger asshole than when I was a kid.

and FYI the above is all true (it's too wierd to have been made up).

Before anyone accuses me of giving "TOO MUCH INFO" tough! No one's forcing you to read this you sick puppies!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• circe2
    circe2

Francois,

Cascara Sagrada is an herb that you can purchase in powder, pill or liquid form from any health food store... just in case you wanted some.

circe

• Dino
    Dino

I used to take my mother's feenamint(sp?), which is a minty laxative gum, to school with me and pass them out to all my friends as chiclets.

They just couldnt understand why they all simultaneously contracted the galloping shits!

Dino

• Rags
    Rags

Yerusalym..that was so fricken funny i almost pee'd my panties!!
    ehem..sorry to hear your a bigger asshole these days.....man, you must of gone through hell whenever you had to take a dump as a kid...thats awful.....glad to hear your anus is much bigger now...
    oh ..and thank you so much for sharing that with us.....
    lol.....rofl......lmao...........................................

:-)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'm here soley for your entertainment Rags.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit