A really, really weird question......

by VioletAnai 28 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Ok, don't think I'm nuts, but I have a rather personal question to ask you. It's just that I saw a kid do this and I've never seen it in my life, and then a friend told me it happens to her too...every time...

Ok, so the question is:

Do you shed tears and get a runny nose when doing number two?

I thought it was hilarious and I'm curious as to know why the human body reacts this way and whether anyone else has the same experience...it just cracked me up...the face and shiny nose.....

Ok, so if yer willing to let everyone on this board know yer movement habits, feel free to answer....I know this is a damn weird question...but this cat is curious....

Mad Cow signing off!

• Solace
    Solace

Uhhhhh,,,,
    I can say I've never experienced those symptoms during those moments.

Not that I venture into the bathroom when others are doing their buisness but I have children and I cant say Ive ever seen any noses running or eyes watering.

Have they tried stool softeners?

• Scully
    Scully

How old was the kid who did this?

It happens more with younger kids because of the neuromuscular development. There's a reason why it happens too, and it has to do with the neurotransmitters that make the muscles in the large bowel work, the same neurotransmitters elicit the ejection of tears from the lacrimal (tear) ducts, and because they are so close to the sinuses, the nose gets runny too.

Ever notice that when you cry your nose gets all dribbly??

It's a good thing we grow out of it, otherwise we'd be in HUGE trouble whenever we had a good cry....

Love, Scully

PS - the welling up of tears in the eyes is how a lot of experienced moms know that the baby has just wet their diaper.... and when tears well up in the mom's eyes, she knows the baby has just taken a dump... <sniff sniff>

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

THIS BABY DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A HARDY, NOT MANY DO.....SHE JUST SHED TEAR AFTER TEAR AFTER TEAR...AND GIGGLED ALL THE WHILE.....

So has anyone eva seen a kid do this?????????????

Mad Cow signing off!

• hybridous
    hybridous

I've shed tears during the deed...it was the closest thing I've had to a spiritual experience.

• myself
    myself

I've been known to make eyes water :D

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

vi, weirdness !!!

i know of 2 kids who get 100% completely naked before they do it.. always thought that was pretty crazy.

(¯`·.¸the deeper the wound i'm inside you¸.·´¯)

• rhett
    rhett

Well, I've been known to clog a toiler or two (ok, its more than that) up in my time but can't say I've ever cried after doing the deed. Don't get me wrong, I've been in pain but not that bad.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okay, now you guys are starting to scare ME! Is it POSSIBLE that the poor child is STRAINING, and unnaturally so? Can anyone here spell "F-L-E-T-C-H-E-R-S C-A-S-T-O-R-I-A? Okay, then, how 'bout 'castor oil'?

SJ, a mom on her own...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Fiber.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit