if the rapture started now?

by fakesmile 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That's what the fundie suicide bombers are brainwashed into thinking on their path to Glory....

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

umm witness my fury: maybe you should reread fakes two post in post one we are "mindless" and post two "useless" no complex, just more insults and name calling which is sad because 95 percent of ppl here are or where jw who went door to door , but i guess now some ppl are just so negative in there lives, they only know how to be negative to other ppl. and even though i beleive in the rapture, i dont see any joy in unbelievers being "left behind"

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

So you're a not very rapturous rapture believer.

You're gonna get whisked to heaven, but with a sad face.

That's pretty much one of the stupidest things I've read on this site.

• cantleave
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

As you will be having the last laugh (in your mind) ravens why get so upset over a few words eh..

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.... etc etc.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

tik, : dont mis qoute me, i will be happy to see the lord, but that does not mean im happy that so many will not, nothing stupid about that bro.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

witness my fury: thats the point i was just making i dont have spiteful attitute which it seems some would want me to have, to justify the neggative attitute of some non believers, it just like anything else with any group, if you were to use negative words to discribe a racail group and perhaps the gay community, is that not hateful? what is the differance? its somehow ok to say we are "useless" come on.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Race and Sexuality are not choices.

To remain in ignorance and believe in the ridiculous is a choice.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: so what? choice or not choice, does that take away the hate speech? really? if i were to say a blank color ppl are useless ppl would be angry and they should be, but say that about believers, well if you take offense you have a complex! double standard, that i am use to

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Well ravens I guess your posts just underscore the accuracy of the OP's observations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit