if the rapture started now?

by fakesmile 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bible references to the rapture:

http://christianity.about.com/od/faqhelpdesk/a/whatisrapture_2.htm

Matthew 24:40-41Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
    Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

clarity: sorry never said i was unstopable ,not a quaility i posses, read my whole name "ravens" football team, they are not me, thats why they won the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

so what i took from this post is, it would be better if us believers where dead or gone one way or another, and we are mindless trash! lol wow i havent been on here much in the last few weeks, i have been going through alot and this reminds me of why sometimes its not to encouraging to comw

miss or MRS. unstopable. i am not promoting the "final solution" for christs martyrs. in fact you have helped me prove a point. if, tomorrow all blasphemers were eradicated.... that would be good. but if god were to remove all "false prophets" or the fanatics, that would be bad.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

or MR. your name does not denote an oriantation.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

fakesmile, im a dude lol anyway big differance, i take no pleasure in the death of anyone, even when bin laden was killed and ppl were celebrating , i honestly was not, false prophets and blasphermers both want the same thing and its not god, what im asking you is how can you say that believers are mindless and useless, that would be like me saying atheist are fornicating drunks, which has no foundation, i hear so much about how athiest are hated, the truth believers are hated the most, think about it jws, mormons, rcc hate us muslims hate us, and clearly some atheist do to. besides what if we are right and a person truly does need to repenet and enter into the kingdom, and we spend more time telling ppl, does that mean what others are doing is useless? when you use terms like mindless and useless, you are making some heavy accusations.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I have known a lot of skilled tradesmen who believe in Jesus.

JW's don't believe in the rapture or in Jesus.

When I was a JW in the 50's to 80's there was never any talk of a rapture.

The Rapture is a Christian belief, concept, vision, not a JW thing.

If there was a rapture all the JW's would be left behind but the US would be in kaos when all the Christian Nuclear

plant operators, Pilots, Police Sheriffs deputies, firemen, power company linemen, Paramedics, doctors

and nurses etc went to heaven.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

There is no rapture. Simple as that.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ohhh but there will be

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit