Losing my Religion......

by flower 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    And thats fine if you dont need to know answers to basic questions.

You've got to be kidding...ME... I want to know the answers to all things...like you I thrist and crave to know! Somethings I have got answers to, some, just clues, and most of the others...who knows, it might be down the road, at the end of my life or on the other side, but someday we'll all get the answers.

Maybe the watchtower messed me up so bad that I simply cant believe in anything that cant be proven anymore. If thats the case that wonderful, loving God of yours would understand right?
    Totally ... he's not judging you now ... He truly is awesome, and wonderful and caring (whether you believe it or not). Although it is obvious that atheists and I differ, I do like something that's been stated by them whenever I read some of their post. About being the best you can be and treating everyone fairly (love), not out of any "religious" commitment, but a "humankind" commitment. That is the same message that preached 2000 years ago... do THAT and the rest is really a distant second (faith, hope, etc.).

I for one cannot blindly believe anything without evidence and answers anymore.
    That's ok. If you can't, you can't. Relax, live life, do the best that you can and see what happens (I think you'll be pleasantly surprised).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit