Well...Finally my coming out story....

by Botzwana 23 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

In the long run it's better when the dubs are their true selves to each other (cold, heartless, bullying). It helps the victims wake up.

It's a terrible, disappointing experience though. Very hurtful. I experienced that too. Cliques, horrible mean-spirited behavior--much worse than "worldly" people.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I knew Johnathan Lebensburger he was in my congregation when he went to the "farm" AKA walkill.... nice guy

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Botswana: enjoyed reading your experience. The treatment of the witnesses is not surprising. For the most part their love is conditional and extremely superficial. The love is dependant of whether one goes to their blasted cult meetings. Stop going to them and they stop caring. It's just the way it is and for the most part, many of us have experience their actions

Your story was a fascinating read. Your relationship with your father was truly unique.

Thanks for sharing.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I consider myself one of the lucky ones. Imagine if I had family still in! I cannot imagine how that is for other people here that have to pretend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit