Well...Finally my coming out story....

by Botzwana 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Thanks for commenting. Part 2 will be up around 12:30 tonight...

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

LOL. We both know Kevin Beck and Jonathan Liebensperger. Jonathan is not an elder now. His wife left him. FYI.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Wow. Just when I think I've heard the worst, I read something like this. You're in my thoughts.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Your Dad must have been a very special man. I enjoyed your story and look forward to reading part two. Don't ever give up, it does get better with time

• sd-7
    sd-7

Wow, dude. What a story. Thanks for sharing it. It seems like you've had a lot of pain in your life. Way I see it, you deserve some peace and freedom. And hope.

All those crazy rules about JW marriage, huh? That situation is just mind-boggling. The sheer number of people who have dealt with this sort of heartache because of these made-up rules has got to be staggering. The emotionally wounded far outnumber those who the WT has killed bodily from the blood issue, and really, what is done to their spirit is not all that different, is it?

As a fairly new father myself, it's touching to hear how highly you spoke of your own dad. I can only hope I would be remembered half as fondly by my own son someday. What an honor. And how cool is that? Worked with THE Frank Lloyd Wright? I mean, I learned about him in college! Dude!

You know, I think it's amazing just how much being a JW can conceal. I never would've imagined that 'Bane' would've been like, reading G.I. Joe comics or watching horror movies! Ha ha! But it's interesting to read that, though.

I mean, what impresses me about it is just how open and frank you are about all these deeply touching and personal stories. I guess...I can identify. Just with wanting to pour out your soul and hoping people who read your story will do so with an open heart and mind and try to understand.

Thanks so much for sharing this. I'll try to make a note to read the second part.

--sd-7

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Interesting read. And it totally is worth repeating: NEVER HAVE BUSINESS DEALING WITH JWS!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I remember your 'Bane' well. Getting banned without ...... somehow .... losing your posting 'privileges'. LOL

I'l read your story later tonight.

Cheers

Chris

• Botzwana
  • happy@last
    happy@last

Fascinating story, very sad how you were screwed at every turn. I'm so pleased you've made a new life for yourself. Try not to become bitter about the past. I wish you all the best.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Botswana...You have a beautiful wife! Congratulations on your marriage! And a successful business! Yay !!!

Yes...You should have more. Your Dad wanted you to have more. A mine in Liberia, and the sister just walks off with your money. No disfellowshipping for her. Guess she knows dirt on some Elders, so they won't touch her. Maybe she is sleeping with them. You just never know. It is a shame about the money. Your Dad's Life Insurance, wasn't meant to be a help to her. And your mother, stealing from her own son! You did tell us in part #1 that she was a Mommie Dearest type. I can't imagine all the feeling, emotions, all the horrible times you have been through. You lost all your stuff again. Like woe. Something is making me wonder about how your house burnt down, in your #1 post. Your mother wouldn't have been responsible for that, would she?

Thank goodness, Botswana, you have started your Monster Bar and Restaurant.

We wish you and your wife every happiness and success, in your life and in your business.

Enjoy Life. Enjoy your wife. Make babies. And be proud of your success. You have earned every penny of it.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit