Hello

by newdawnfades 53 Replies latest jw friends

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

This step takes courage! You'll find great advice and links here. Remember: you will lose any arguments with fully entrenched witnesses - friends, elders & family. Be patient. Be careful.

I look forward to following your story...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome...Good to have you aboard. I was a JW for over 25 years. Have lost some of my kids as they are still in
    And they obey the "bosses" they dont speak !!!!shun! regard as evil! is the advice they give them. Where is their LOVE???
    I understood the words of Jesus was to love even your enemies???
    God bless...Take it easy. It is very hard to realize we were taught by> Deut 18:20-22

• jgnat
    jgnat

Wecome, newdawnfades. New dawn fades to a glorious day, bathed in light and beauty.

• Borges
    Borges

Welcome!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum!

Isn't it wonderful to use your own brain? You are young (compared to me-61) and have time to plan your family's exit. Please include travel and lots of fun. Maybe you could involve your family in an interesting hobby. Once your family gets used to missing meetings a bit maybe they will be more open to suggestion. And please encourage the kids in their education.

What was that Chinese proverb...a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.....

• flipper
    flipper

NEWDAWNFADES- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. Hang in there. Many of us have JW relatives here and it is really a challenge to walk on eggshells regarding what we say around them. Look forward to getting to know you. We are here as a support to you, O.K. ? Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Welcome!

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

amen brother!

you could be me, literally you could be me.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you on here. I can always use an understanding ear ;)

Welcome!

woj

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome, never stop learning. You realise that everything we do has repurcussions, even doing nothing. Take one step at a time.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit