They read off the names of those auxilliary pioneering; 75% of them don't work &

by Theocratic Sedition 32 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

When I was a pioneer 40 plus years ago, we had to do 100 hours a month and also support ourselves.

Yeah, when I was forced to be a reg pio it was 90 hrs and none were supported by SSDI. All worked or had parents/spouses who supported them financially. It was considered stealing--which is true, that's exactly what it is, if you're able to work.

A lot of posters on this forum are saying that's not the case where they are.

The Scriptures clearly show that Jehovah forbids certain conduct among his clean people; brothers need to uphold Jehovah's righteous standards regarding the following...Stealing, thievery, fraud"--Pay Attention book

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

THEOCRATIC SEDITION:

Good observation. Years ago, JWs were comprised of more responsible people. If a person was collecting disability it was legitimate. Nowadays, I'm not so sure.

As a person who was criticized for full-time work, I have NO regard for JWs who NEVER wanted to be part of the work force and have no interest in their opinion about anything.

Who the hell wants to hear from somebody who'd rather ring doorbells and live on the edge with handouts?

With their attitude plus all the "marginal" people they attracted in recent years, I'd have to be nuts to set foot in the place!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am also shocked at the number of Witnesses who are in their fifties and still renting. They have no capital assets to support them in their waning years. I want to ask them so badly, "Waiting on Jehovah, how's that working for you?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit