You Know

by Yadirf 55 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know
    You are here for one reason, to bring attention to yourself.

That's a lie. I am here to defend the truth. I usually never make any reference to myself in any of my posts unless it is defending myseld against some accuser like yourself. Apostates are the ones who want to call attention to me, which they do in nearly every post of mine. Apostates are the ones who want to make some issue out of me personally and try to insinuate themselves into my personal affairs. The problem is that you guys can't keep your accusations straight. / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

Its all about you. You know.

Truth and the defense thereof in any form that resembles either Jesus's example or that of serious Jehovah's Witnesses is completely absent in your posts and in the way you handle your presence at this discussion board.

Thankfully I have true witnesses like my mother and many other faithful people to turn to when trying to work towards rebuilding my faith in God.

How many people do your posts hurt? You and I will never know, but Jehovah does.

Joel

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

Apostate Dubs simultaneously run two contradictory accusations against me. The one that I am friendly with apostates, and the other, that I am unkind to Xdubs.

The problem is that you guys can't keep your accusations straight. / You Know
    this idea is expressed in many of your posts, and it is based on extremely faulty logic. in order to make this seem true, that "we" accuse you of one thing, and then the opposite, you simply lump all "apostates" together as if we are speaking with one voice. thats where your argument falls apart. jws may speak with one voice, one opinion, (and not for themselves), but we "apostates" do not. we think and speak for ourselves as individuals, each having our own unique opinions. so, in order to show that ANYONE is using contradictory accusations against you, you would have to post specific examples of an individual poster that is guilty of this, which is what you are never willing to do. until then, your arguments that lump all apostates together as one mind will continue to be nothing more than hogwash.

aa

• You Know
    You Know
    How many people do your posts hurt? You and I will never know, but Jehovah does.

Apostates likewise accuse the Watchtower of being a hurtful cult, and the Govening Body are slandered and ridiculed in the most vile way; and if that weren't bad enough Jehovah is blasphemed as being a murderer and bully. It's only natural that I should be similarly accused by those who are called in Scripture the "accursed children." On the other hand, I occasionally get emails from friends on the fringe telling me they really appreciate reading my posts and that I have encouraged them to stay in the truth. So, again, you are just going to have to deal it. Since you aren't one of Jehovah's Witnesses, my suggestion to you is that you simply mind your own business and stop trying to tell me how to go about mine. / You Know

• apostate man
    apostate man
    I am here to defend the truth.

When did this start?

Thanks Jerome for putting my thoughts into words. YK and Friday, this is why you're here.

Obviously you are the one being a fool.
    You are becoming rather boorish.
    The problem is that you guys can't keep your accusations straight. / You Know
    Well, actually I failed to make myself clear enough.
    You might just have it dawn on you.
    Uh, on second thought, no, maybe not YOU ... forget it.
    I doubt if there is more than one or two sincere truth-seekers on the whole board.
    It is not only my right but my obligation to determine who's who and what is what.
    Keep 'em stirred up, You Know, they deserve it. Ha ha!
    Good one refiners fire, LOL. But it don't help your case.
    So as you can see, YK and Friday are here to tell us about Jehovahs love and TRUTH and thats all. We, as apostates, put a Satanic spell upon these two and forced them to say such nonsense.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • You Know
    You Know
    When did this start?

Over 5 years ago. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit