You Know

by Yadirf 55 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Alright,

I will amend it to say that the great majority of the time you act foolishly.

You are right, Jehovah will judge you for it in his own time, just as he will judge all of us for the way we react to his love and how we choose to treat our human brothers.

Joel

• You Know
    You Know

I have not mistreated you have I? You are the one who jumped on this thread calling names and demanding that I treat people kindly. Is this an April Fool's day joke or something? / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

How you treat me is of little significance or consequence.

How you treat and present the truth of Jehovah God and how that affects even ONE person who comes to this board tired and discouraged and weak in spirit is of enormous consequence.

Your foolishness disgusts me. But that is irrelevant as well.

It is how Jehovah feels about it that matters.

Joel

• You Know
    You Know
    How you treat and present the truth of Jehovah God and how that affects even ONE person who comes to this board tired and discouraged and weak in spirit is of enormous consequence.

So what you are saying then is that I am having a discouraging effect upon apostates. What more is there that I could hope for? / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

What an utter fool you are.

• You Know
    You Know

You are becoming rather boorish. / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

You've been that way for quite a while.

Joel

• You Know
    You Know

Why do you keep reading my posts if they upset you so much? / You Know

• jerome
    jerome

Before I came here:

I had heard about mind controll.
    I had heard about thought reform.
    I had heard about suppressing the ability to utilize critical jugdgement and come to logical conclusions.

But I have never seen it in action before I came to this board.

At first I thought that it was stupidity that in the face of so much factual evidence that someone could still hold to the beliefs and thought processes that you hold to but now I think that I have a better understanding of what you are about and why you behave the way you do. I nolonger see you as stupid, not that I ever really did but I just dident understand you as a witnesses.

I wondered why you would avoid the most pertinent issues and settle to make pointless insults or only anwser the more meangingless issues presented to you and others in a post, your faith has really got to be strong and that has to be respected. But if only it werent misplaced you may actually be of great benefit to the scoiety but you seem to be doing just fing demonstrating to lurkers just how screwed up your mind can become if you expose yourself to the wrong types of indoctrination systems.

You make a good watchtower soldier fighting to the end. The Governing body probally dreams about an army of witnesses like you. You dont thik outside the paremeters set for you by your leaders you simply follow orders. It is almos as if you think with two different brains, one when dealing with Watchtower issues and one when dealing with anything else. That is truly amazing.

Keep up the good work. Fight the good fight.

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I point out what I think needs to be pointed out about anyone's posts here that I believe are hurtful and/or damaging to the people that post here and read this board.

I know that clearly the group of people who visit here cannot be simply lumped into one category. We are each individuals.

Anytime I think that someone is posting something that is potentially harmful I counter it. I counter it whether the poster is a professed Jehovah's Witness or someone who is clearly against the Watchtower society.

You don't really upset me that much anymore because it is pretty clear to me that you do not represent Jehovah's righteous standards nor do you follow the loving example of Jesus Christ.

I certainly don't live up to God's standards either and where I don't I humbly ask for forgiveness.

You are here for one reason, to bring attention to yourself. I have no interest in fighting with you but I will continue to call attention to the fact that you do not behave as one of Jehovah's faithful witnesses would. You do not follow scriptural counsel in regards to how to treat others.

You act foolishly.

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit