You Know

by Yadirf 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Richie
    Richie

Richie :*)

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Had second thoughts there did you eh, Richie?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yadirf,

: Farkel, would you please explain to our captive audience here just what exactly "Keflar" (otherwise known as "Farkel") has to do with anything anti-WTS?

Keflar is an anagram of Farkel. I used it because of stupid moderator activity on H20 when one renegade moderator was deleting just about everything I wrote, including the one or two nice things I actually wrote.

In answer to your question about what "Farkel" has to do with anything "anti" WTS, I use that name for exactly the same reason you use "Yadirf" or "Friday for your own agenda. (Whatever THAT is.) The only real difference between you and me is that most people who bother to find out know my real name and can contact me by phone or personally. NO one that I know knows your real name or how to contact you personally. Shame. I'll bet you are pretty fun to be with in the real world.

Farkel

Edited because "Yadirf" is almost always impossible to spell correctly on the first go-around!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Keflar is an anagram of Farkel. I used it because of stupid moderator activity on H20 when one renegade moderator was deleting just about everything I wrote, including the one or two nice things I actually wrote.

H20? Hmmmm ..... now let me think. Oh yeah, I think I dooooo remember that place.

Well that satisfies the cat’s curiosity. I wasn't for sure but what it didn't carry some sort of obscure meaning.

In answer to your question about what "Farkel" has to do with anything "anti" WTS, I use that name for exactly the same reason you use "Yadirf" or "Friday for your own agenda. (Whatever THAT is.)
    Well, actually I failed to make myself clear enough. But it's too hard to explain, so I won't go into it.

You say, "Whatever THAT is"???

Hmmm ... you think I ... that is, little ole me ... has an "AGENDA" ... save that it be one that you can't seem to put a finger on? ROFL! You are one of the funniest apostates on this board, Farkel. You deserve to be recognized! Thereforeish I hereby dub you ACE APOSTATEE. Yes, you read me right, that's: aPoStAt+2ease. Now remove the vowels, and what have you got? On forget it!

The only real difference between you and me is that most people who bother to find out know my real name and can contact me by phone or personally. NO one that I know knows your real name or how to contact you personally.
    YOU know You Know, DON'T YOU? You Know knows. Plus there's a couple more on this board that knows. Now don't go getting all jealous, Farkel. That's just the way it happened.

Shame.

I'll bet you are pretty fun to be with in the real world.
    Just wait till you have to live with me forever.

(At least I hope that REALLY does happen.)

Yadirf,
    the anagram to Friday.

• apostate man
    apostate man

Thats it. I'm dropping a grenade right here, right now and blowing up YK and Friday............BOOM!

Well, is everyone else OK?

Actually guys, those pics would be great pics for the WT to use in its propaganda machine. Tallyman has the right idea.

BTW, how is war related to apostates? MORONS

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, your into that sort of thing.
  • Yadirf
    Yadirf

apostate man

Hardly felt the impact. Are you sure that wasn't a water balloon or something?

BTW, how is war related to apostates? MORONS
    Keep on thinking about those photos, Apostate Guy. You might just have it dawn on you.
    Uh, on second thought, no, maybe not YOU ... forget it.
  • apostate man
    apostate man

FRY DAY,

You live under the same g

No wait, I'm not wasting my time on a fellow apostate who SAYS he is something else. You wouldn't know the TRUTH if it smacked ya upside the head. Why are you here if you have the TRUTH? Can't get the apostacy out of your blood, can you? You get off by trying to defend what you know is wrong. SLAVE

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • singsongboi
    singsongboi

hmmmm! kinda wondering about his fetish for 'interesting' looking young men ????????

• Englishman
    Englishman

BOOM!

Englishman, who knows WW1 pics, especially of Belgians and Italians. Incidentally you guys, it's interesting to note that this war wasn't invisible in 1914.

• You Know
    You Know

Friday: If you look closely at my latest photo it appears as if I have the Isaiah book tucked into my jacket. LOL / You Know

btw I sent you some mail this morn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit