You Know

by Yadirf 55 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Well Yadirf,

On this point I strongly disagree with you.

This board is made up of hundreds of posters and thousands of lurkers. The great majority of posters are people who are just trying to make it through life, searching for support, help, answers, renewal, strength, a few laughs, something to help them keep going in these trying times.

Many have been hurt to differing degrees by imperfect men associated with the Watchtower Society. They have differing degrees to which their faith has been battered and differing reasons for why their faith has been battered.

Only God can see into the hearts of the thousands of individuals who use this board.

For You Know, yourself or anyone here to be presumptuous enough to stand in judgement of anyone here does nothing but cause harm. To ridicule and call names and taunt does nothing but cause further hurt and drive more of a wedge between people's spirits and their search for truth.

Loving kindness and truth should always be the guideline for attempting to reach the hearts of honest hearted ones. As Paul said, your message can be as truthful or holy as possible, but if it is delivered without love it is like a cacophony of painfully out of tune music.

To congratulate each other publicly for keeping things "stirred up" seems to me the type of foolishness that is tied up in the heart of a boy rather than the unpresuming love of a true servant of Jehovah God.

I wish you well.

Joel

• You Know
    You Know
    To ridicule and call names and taunt does nothing but cause further hurt and drive more of a wedge between people's spirits and their search for truth.

You are confusing apostasy, ridicule, and fault-finding with sincere truth seeking. I doubt if there is more than one or two sincere truth-seekers on the whole board. But, I am always open to discussing things, but that's not really what apostates want. As it is no Christian is under obligation to treat ridiculers kindly. In fact Proverbs 19:25 says to strike the ridiculer. Apostate Dubs simultaneously run two contradictory accusations against me. The one that I am friendly with apostates, and the other, that I am unkind to Xdubs. Obviously both can't be true, but that doesn't matter does it? / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

You Know says:

I doubt if there is more than one or two sincere truth-seekers on the whole board.

Joelbear says:

Thats the point. It is not up to you to judge the posters and lurkers at this board. That is Jehovah's right and privilege.

You are a fool. Indeed, the worst kind of fool, because you claim to represent Jehovah and you treat His truth and the possible hearers of his truth in a foolish and wreckless way.

Joel

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

yadirf,

I think I finally figured out what you find so appropriate about You Know's pictures. The latest one threw me off, but the first one looks to me to be a German soldier (I'm no war buff, but is that an Iron Cross medal he is wearing?)

Anyhoo.... We all know that anti-semitism was rife in the early writings of the society, and that JW leadership glorifies people who sold their brothers out to the Nazis during WWII. And we all see how closely the JW "God's Chosen People" propaganda so closely resembles the Master Race crap from Hitler. So you like YK's pictures because they portray your Nazi ideals so eloquently?

Did I guess it? What's my prize?

Hmmm

• You Know
    You Know
    Thats the point. It is not up to you to judge the posters and lurkers at this board. That is Jehovah's right and privilege.

Nonsense. It is not only my right but my obligation to determine who's who and what is what. For example: When Jesus said not to give what is holy to the dogs that meant that each Christian was obligated to determine in his own mind who was worthy of receiving the truth and who wasn't.

You are a fool. Indeed, the worst kind of fool, because you claim to represent Jehovah and you treat His truth and the possible hearers of his truth in a foolish and wreckless way.
    LOL Your name calling means nothing to me. Furthermore, I don't consider an apostate to be in any position to judge me or counsel me on how I use Jehovah's word in dealing with apostates. / You Know
  • joelbear
    joelbear

Your a fool.

• You Know
    You Know
    Your a fool.

LOL. That may be true. But I will never be an apostate fool! / You Know

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I'm really disappointed...

I thought it would be a highly entertaining bitch-fight between Yadirf and You Know.

It just turns out to be their standard nonsense.

Disturbing thought though; by themselves they are fairly harmless, but if they work together they could actually be a minor annoyance.

• joelbear
    joelbear

You are the worst kind of fool because you have turned your back on the fruitage of the spirit.

• You Know
    You Know
    You are the worst kind of fool because you have turned your back on the fruitage of the spirit.

You are getting down right silly. First you say that no one but Jehovah is the judge. Then you proceed to judge me as to whether I have God's spirit. Obviously you are the one being a fool. Is there any point to this, really? / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit