The Seeker Speaks

by Farkel 44 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Shit becomes shit when you taste it.

What does a dog think when he eats its own shit?

• Emery
    Emery

Farkel, you obviously didn't read the most holy of books..... 'Eat Pray Love'.

• Farkel
    Farkel

twich,

you wrote:

" Paradoxes and uncertainty seem to be the only absolutes"

Indeed. There is an old Zen saying which states, "Paradox and confusion are guardians to the gateway of truth."

In other words, those two situations are GOOD things!

cyberjesus:

: What does a dog think when he eats its own shit?

Or to put it another way: when you "get your shit together" that's what you have.

I'm rather fond of this saying: "those who don't know, say. Those who know, don't say." (So much for "holy books", then.)

Farkel

• Sulla
    Sulla

Farkel: Except that, I never wrote those words, so you not only made a strawman argument, you made up shit I didn't write.

Didn't say you wrote it, genius. Phizzy wrote it, and his post was immediately above mine when I was writing my post.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Didn't say you wrote it, genius. Phizzy wrote it, and his post was immediately above mine when I was writing my post.

You conveniently neglected to mention you had comments in that post which were also to me, but you did not differentiate to whom they were addressed, genius.

Farkel

• sabastious
    sabastious
    When a person does what he always does, he will get what he always gets.

That's true, assuming that person's environment stays the same, but after a dramatic change in environment their past actions may have new unexpected effects.

-Sab

• Sulla
    Sulla

You conveniently neglected to mention you had comments in that post which were also to me, but you did not differentiate to whom they were addressed, genius.

My fault. I assumed you were bright enough to know that the part addressed to you was the part that contained your own words. Having read your original post, I should have known better.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I assumed you were bright enough to know that the part addressed to you was the part that contained your own words. Having read your original post, I should have known better.

Having read your lame bullshiit excuses, I should have known the same about you. Furthermore, since all you did in this thread is hurl invective at me and not address a single point, nor even respect my obvious opinions, I am doubly at fault for not figuring out you are a few puppies short of a kennel.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Farkel!..

Nice to see back on the board My Friend!.

Your OP reminded me of this..

..................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Sulla
    Sulla

Furthermore, since all you did in this thread is hurl invective at me and not address a single point, nor even respect my obvious opinions...

Of course I addressed your point, Farkel. Your point is the entirely sophomoric observations that it's the journey that matters, keep seeking (even though it's all shit) because that's how we grow, which is the important thing (for some reason), and whatever you may find that works for you is great because it works for you (though you are quite certain it's all shit), just make sure not to get all fussy about how whatever works for you is, like, the thing that is going to work for, like, everybody. Just make sure to be willing to change, 'cause you have to change or else nothing will change.

You find all that on a series of greeting cards? Decades of personal reflection and exhaustive reading of all the sacred texts could have been saved had you simply bothered to browse the "thinking of you" section at the local Rite Aid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit