Bibles out of stock at Bethel?

by nochoice 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Its really because they have become rabid envrionmentalists and don't want to cut down anymore trees.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Sorry Outlaw... I stole your pic for a sec... wanted to put my own caption on it...

Elder: Honey, let's just keep talking to each other. If we do, no one will approach us, time will go by fast and we can count our time.

Elder's Wife: Good idea... what do you want me to cook for lunch?

• wasblind
    wasblind

The sad fact is, those two think Lincoln should have waited on the Kingdom

Elder : Why did President Lincoln have to set us free !!!!!

Elders wife : Don't know !!!!!, Field Service wasn't so bad !!!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

The WTS would have to put up a lot of money upfront for this seeming demand for new Bibles, paper, ink, durable cover quality.

Does the WTS have such funds to put upfront?, then they would have to be concerned about the pubs. actually paying for the value+ asap. Then, their people might not have a clue to how much they should donate and therefore a 'hat dance' or 'guessing game.'

• Splash
    Splash

All this talk of the WT being short of cash.

I really do not see it.

They, by all counts, are rolling in the stuff!

There's got to be a different explanation.

Splash

• Think About It
    Think About It

Watchtower NWT Bibles out of stock?

So much for expecting a great increase before the end comes anytime now.

If this NWT Bible shortage is true, and the rumors of a new WTS Bible release are true, then it is nothing but another Watchtower Society sales scam on their captive members. Everyone will have to get one now, and ensure they at least pay the "recommended donation value". Of course, many many more JW's will pay more for it. The Watchtower will rake in millions in profit.

This new Bible campaign would probably be mainly to help pay for all the damages expected against the Watchtower, because of the pedophile scandal. JW's will never question why a "new Bible" is released when the end is suppose to be so close, and the current NWT was suppose to be such a great & accurate translation.

• maisha
    maisha

In the Begining god made the Faithful and Discrete Slave. In the end they were still there but broke.

"Simplified version"

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Maisha's version saves ink, paper and possibly printing costs.

They can just text message her simplified version to the adherents.

sigh

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Just download the verses you need and print them out.

HB

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, if they're desperate, they should know every thrift store I've ever been in has several as well as many other kinds of bibles. Thrift stores around here don't charge for bibles -- you can get them free. (I wonder if they give out copies of the Koran for free too?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit