THIS NEEDS ITS OWN THREAD:: TODAY's WT Paragraph 16

by Lied2NoMore 72 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Mega earth shattering face palm. For the love of God, could these men get any dumber. The 'celebrated Watchtower scholars' are at it again.

A few weeks or months back, the WT quoted from an apostate book, and they referenced the author and title of the book. There should be a link to that thread on this one, because if these gems keep coming, it would be nice to have all the garbage compiled on one thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The 'celebrated Watchtower scholars' are at it again.

The 'celebrated WatchTarded scholars' are at it again.

..................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Those Sumbitches sure are "phoning it in" now. For godssake who does the research for them?

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

im tempted to cut and paste amazon review of that FICTIONAL NOVEL on my FB page

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Are you shitting me? They used a fictional book as a reference? I did in fact read through the lesson and was a tiny bit impressed by their reference to the 1st century Christians facing this test. Of course I was planning on looking up the reference myself because I don't trust these sneaky bastards as far as I can throw them.

But this is indeed a new low. I'm half temped to order the book on Kindle to read it, I'll bet the author is gonna be thankful that they referenced him once he gets a hundred sales in the next few days.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

damn just checked, not even offered on Kindle, costs at least $55 bux...

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

search more this book can be read online free

• Lied2NoMore
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Thanks Lied2....you keeping those nosy elders at bay?

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

so far so good............but CO was non-stop eye fucking me while he was on stage today

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit