Former Jehovah's Witnesses, will Jesus destroy all JW's when he comes to the Earth?

by Change Name 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cool, I'll ignore both.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hi there OUTLAW - Yes. You did not like the lifestyle. You really do not know what my life is like.
    You assume you know how my life is like. You have a twisted view of who and what Jehovah's Witnesses are like.

Trying to dig at me with a DF that never happened,must be frusterating for you..

So you try a new approach..JW life style..Sorry you Fail again..

I`m not assuming anything about your life..

If you had one you wouldn`t be here,your not a JW..

Considering you`ve never been a JW..

Your the one with No concept of what it is to be a JW..

You don`t have a Clue..

.................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Wow,

This post started three days ago, and it is still going.

Would you say that you have already achieved your 30 hr goal for the month by now? Three days of 24 hrs would give you at least that much time.

• Change Name
    Change Name

Hi there OUTLAW - did you not say this in a previous post?

"Were you hoping I was Disfellowshipped?..

Maybe take a Dig at an Old Wound?..

Sorry,I can`t help you with Your Sickness..LOL!!..

I`m not DF`d..

Unlike you I really lived a JW Life..

It sucked..I Quit..

Yes. I think it was. You did not like the lifestyle and therefore quit.... just responding to the information you give me.

Hi Quarterback - Yes, I have noticed that many former Jehovah's Witnesses, and more knowledgable opposers, will use this ploy thinking it would discredit the Jehovah's Witness. If anybody wanted to count time while talking with people online, I am all for it.

I studied with the Jehovah's Witnesses for about 2 years. I have taken a break from them. I do not count any time since I have not gone out in the field ministry since July nor have I turned in a time slip.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes. I think it was. You did not like the lifestyle and therefore quit....

Just responding to the information you give me.....Name change

So your assuming?..LOL!!..

JW life did Suck..JW life sucks because of the WBT$..

Your always looking for a wound..

Your after the weak,I`m not one of them..

Your sick..

If you were a horse I`d have to shoot you..

........................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

What do you believe happens when one of Jehovah's Witnesses dies? Do they go to hell?

What do you think? If you do not respond, does it mean that you are only looking to discredit and bash the JW's?

really, you have no idea what ex jehovah's witnesses think or believe do you? daft questions full of assumptions and baiting.You assume we have all gone to babylon the great? we all believe in hell now? You accuse us of being nothing but bashers if we dont reply to your ill informed and hit and run posting?

Go away and do some research.

Oz

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Jesus is not returning and if you are a JW you believe he came in 1914 - invisibly of course

Death: When JW's, animals, worms, Catholics, Muslims die - they either get buried and decompose or are burned and get scattered. That is is - no hell, no heaven.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

The title is wrong as Jesus is not coming to the earth.

And everyone goes to hell at death.

JWs do not deny Jesus and no one is burning in hell.

And why do people get stuck on this Jesus not being mediator thing?

The non-anointed don't need him as a mediator as nothing is mediated.

Adn the bread and wine were only for the 11 with him.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

wow.... just wasted 10 minutes of my precious God given life reading RecoveryReincarnated.

I'd be honored if you use that screenname next.

The answer to your question is that nobody KNOWS. We would probably all suggest you find YOUR right answer and not rely on some exalted dudes in Brooklyn to provide you with one you are mandated to follow.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Hi Dismissing Servant - Okay. You believe the Christians in the 1st century are liars. Do we need to proceed with our conversation any longer?

Yes, indeed, that's an interesting question.....why did the first christians come to believe that Jesus should return in their lifetime? Was it because someone told the truth, or because someone told lies to them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit