DUI Defendant Tries to Place Awake With My Prosecutor Daughter

by Justitia Themis 42 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

WOW, what a jackass.

Someone should do a BAL on him when he is behaving erratically like that.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

What a terrific role model for your girls

No. I have apologized to both of them for my parenting. Like most others on the board, I regret not paying attention to my gut instincts and leaving JWs much earlier.

So, I will not take the title "terrific role model," but I will say I was an adequate role model. The good news is, even adequate parenting can yield good results.

My oldest recently watched the television program featuring the FLDS woman and her daughters who left the 'compound' to try to live normal lives. One day, they all went to a salon to have their hair cut and done, an act forbidden by their church. The eight year-old, while fondling her adorable new chin length bob, looked at the camera and said, "If this is sinning, I like it!" My oldest immediately telephoned me to say that the little girl so reminded her of me. BEST compliment ever.....

Perhaps 'brazen' really does apply to me. ; )

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

JT, I hear your modesty. You were able to leave an abusive ex-husband, and make a way for yourself and your daughters. That is not easy. And under your circumstances, you have done more than that. You have done...terrific! Modesty and humbleness are wonderful qualities. Just accept the compliment. It's OK. I wish, I could have done better, that is normal thinking for us all.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit