DUI Defendant Tries to Place Awake With My Prosecutor Daughter

by Justitia Themis 42 Replies latest jw friends

• trujw
    trujw

A personal friend of mine when I was still in, that was a true JW believer went outside and got his paper naked. Well the neighbor called the cops. The elders wrote letters to the judge about him being a fine christian man and he talked about his faith in court. I guess the judge didn't buy into it cause he went to jail for 30 days.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it just gets stranger

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s think they`re Special..

I drove drunk..I got got..I`m in Court..

This Awake proves what a Good Guy I am..

You probably want to drop the charges and take me out for lunch now..

We can bring the Judge if you like..

And another $5,000.00..

For being an Idiot! ..

............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOLOUD !!!!!!!!!!!

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

curious, were you already fading when she decided to go to college to become an attourney?

I was fading but I didn't know it! When my oldest daughter was 12-13 years old, I started telling people in the congregation that she was going to college. I was determined that she would not be like me, who at one time was financially stuck with a physically abusive (ex)husband. I had no intention of leaving the org. at this time.

I told people that I rejected the thought that a person was unable to serve Jehovah and be educated. I declared that Jehovah has always promoted education, and that one can be a strong publisher while attending school.

When my youngest (the prosecutor) was 12 years-old, I allowed her to discontinue meeting attendance. I have a strong personality, and I think most people (and brothers) didn't want the fight. I was very knowledgable about the Bible and JW beliefs, and could out debate them. However, I was routinely called "Jezebel" by certain elders..even to my face..afterwhich they would claim they were just joking of course. Passive-aggressive weaklings.

I did not start fading until approximately 2008, and my youngest was in law school at the time. She graduated law school in June 2010, and I entered law school September 2010.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Thanks Justitia...great XJW success story for both of you. Can't believe how an elder could say that to your face....well I take that back, unfortunately I can believe it. Passive aggressive weaklings is a good description.

• tiki
    tiki

if this dude was pulled in for a dui, why on earth would he be peddling his religion to the prosecutor, unless he was a total moron? i mean, if you get to court and jury, it is pretty much obvious you were guilty....so shouldn't a good dub be trying to hide his religion from negative press? this is just stupid beyond words. i thought they were supposed to be concerned with not putting the org in a bad light.....................

crazy stuff indeed.....

• prologos
    prologos

may be he was over the legal limit again at the courthouse.

may be he wanted to show his credentials of his alma mater, Awake university.

may be wanted to remind the authorities of the jedgement to come.

may be forgot that obedience is better than sacrifice mai

may be some one told him the ladies room had run out.

• TD
    TD
    When my youngest (the prosecutor) was 12 years-old, I allowed her to discontinue meeting attendance. I have a strong personality, and I think most people (and brothers) didn't want the fight. I was very knowledgable about the Bible and JW beliefs, and could out debate them. However, I was routinely called "Jezebel" by certain elders..even to my face..afterwhich they would claim they were just joking of course. Passive-aggressive weaklings.

This forum needs a 'Like' button.

• finally awake
    finally awake

there ought ti be an additional fine for being a dumba$$

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit