More connect-the-dots madness...

by cedars 81 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

I wonder if they'll do one with Lot getting drunk and his daughters having sex with him....

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Threatening to cut babies in half: WISDOM

Drunk and fucking your two daughters: . . . .

. . . . I think they ran out of dots. . .

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

How many of us ADULTS had to have therapy for anxiety disorders when we left the cult?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

no join the dots of

jesus feeding people?

healing a leper?

throwing out money changers?

I found their whiteboard animantions pretty bad too...especialy the one about bullys...thay had the nerve to call being excluded (with a big shun hand) bullying yet do it themselves every day.

they are goddamn wicked

oz

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

That would be Amnon raping his sister. Good choice!

• BU2B
    BU2B

Aussie oz has a good point. There are so many nice Bible accounts they could make connect the dots of, but they choose these?? Sick minds at work. Either they are evil, or so out of touch its beyond belief. A third possibility is they know what they are doing, and they are doing it to show the newest crop of potential JWs what happens when you dont "Listenobeybebwessed" (TM)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    Either they are evil, or so out of touch its beyond belief.

How about both? Because they are so out of touch with reality and lost in a delusion of grandeur they do evil.

• FingersCrossed
  • rowan
    rowan

I always hated that story as a child. it gave me a lot of anxiety. what if the real mom had not said the right thing and that innocent baby was killed???

• haboob48
    haboob48

Talk about desensitizing children! This is what the gb are doing and getting away with! IMO they know exactly what they are doing and are so power driven they do not care. And if that isn't enough the fact that children get no birthdays or holidays, they are desensitized even more because at school they get rideculed there also. Then in high school it still carries on until the ONLY thing they can consider a future is pioneering! unbelieveable!

hb48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit