More connect-the-dots madness...

by cedars 81 Replies latest jw friends

• ndmom73
    ndmom73

I find myself thinking that the JW's can't surprise me anymore and then I come across stuff like this and I am beyond surprised. Try shocked and horrified. What bothers me most is that as a child this was also one of my favorite stories in the kids bible book, I can completely see my child self doing this dot to dot and thinking how awesome it was that the "powers that be" thought to give me some sort of entertainment. Meetings after all were so boring, something, anything to stimulate my mind would have been welcomed.

Children are so trusting and if your church and parents are condoning violent pictures then of course it is ok. I would run from a church that presented my children with this kind of thing but when you are "in" you don't even notice how mind controlling their tactics are.

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

I think we should perhaps pass this image on to a few child psychologists and see what they think about it.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Bats in the Belfree,..

Please announce a "spoiler alert" in advance next time as I wanted to do the Connect the dots myself,..

no hard feelings,,, lol

NJY

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Cedars,

Thanks for continuing your fine work!

Lately when I've tried to leave comments on your blog page I get a message that my comments are rejected because of some sort of spam software. Just thought you'd want to know.

Marvin Shilmer

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks Marvin, it's nothing personal! We need extremely robust anti-spamming software to keep our site afloat (as I'm sure you can appreciate) and sometimes it can be rather anal. All I can suggest is to make sure you're not logging on from a public computer. Aside from that, there's not much I can do I'm afraid!

By the way, I've already made it up to you by putting your excellent blog on my links page!!

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

FFS - they are nuts!!

• Room 215
    Room 215

the kid looks like a real block-head!

• wasblind
    wasblind

I remember when my daughter was in preschool, I had a childrens Bible geared towards children

It was a simple reader , plenty of pics and had no blood or gorey details in it

easy on a childs psych

When I showed the sister in my Bible study the book, she frowned at it

and said I was not teachin' my child the truth becuase it did not show the truth in detail

The is the same Jehovah's Witness that thinks everybody is not entitled to the whole truth

all at once when it comes to this religion.

Edit: But it's alright to shell shock the shit out of a child

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This stuff needs exposing to the media, child protection agencies or whom so ever.

The WBT$ are sickos!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Next there will be a connect the dots with children being torn up by she-bears.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit