More connect-the-dots madness...

by cedars 81 Replies latest jw friends

• BU2B
    BU2B

AAAARRRGHHHH!! I hate this cult so much!! Why the hell whould they think this is ok? The Book of Bible stories book was bad enough but I am sure having them draw it has a worse impact. I thought that comic strip BS about lot and family where Lots wife graphically turned into a salt pillar for looking back was horrific too! Why not include the part where Lots daughters get him drunk and rape him too! Or him offering them to the horny muderous mob! This cult needs to go down. And I was raised on this Shite. My daughter is 3. I want to get my wife out but for my daughters sake, time for that is getting shorter. I dont want her to be F''ed up like I feel I am sometimes

• nugget
    nugget

next it will be Jezebel being eaten by dogs. You just know it.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Oh man. This is hilarious and sad simultaneously.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Is this for real?

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

It is for real...........it's cult! It is so obvuious! Completley nuts!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

The next one to draw.......Onan and his brothers wife! :-)

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

I can't seem to connect the dots accurately. Let's see....1....2...23.....45... ah nuts.

In another note: I am going to show this around to my JW friends and family and see their reaction. I think it's crazy.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

"Woman you betta stfu, or I'll shank your baby sideways!"...LOL. What a wonderful and valuable lesson in wisdom, not.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Talk about a OMFG,WTF! moment. Poor kids!

zed

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

JW.net...as a collective body. Normal thinking. Normal reaction. Great human understanding, that this game is not acceptable for children.

Governing Body of JW's, tell us God spoke to them to print this garbage? Or are they just crazy men with crazy ideas?

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit