2013 District Convention Program: ‘God’s Word is Truth!’

by bats in the belfry 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snakeface
    snakeface

Canine apostates? Next year there will be feline apostates. Then marsupial apostates....

What a**holes they are. And to think how millions of brainwahsed robots flock to these BS sessions.Reminds me of a song..."Some people want to be abused. Some people want to be abused....."

• Bella15
    Bella15

you cracked me up ... LOL

"Alien Apostates"

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

wow this might as well be called "Don't listen to apostate lies!"

• label licker
    label licker

I've asked this before but it is really important if someone can tape any talk stateing that anyone accuseing the society of condoning pedophilia are apostates. It would really be appreciated since we've been asked for this.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

OMG how many times does it say TRUTH???? If you have to say it that many times then how can it really be TRUTH? Um, let's see, because if it were, you wouldn't have to try to prove it by saying it's the TRUTH so many frickin' times!!! GOD they are such a CULT!!!!

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Oh to be a heckler in the audience during THAT particular talk hee hee

LOL Wish someone would put the Speaker-Preferrably a GB member- on blast when they give the Apostate talk. Kind of like Richard Pryor in "Which Way is up". Though it would be about the GB lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKlHL6eOStk

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I love that this is all in my past now....

i would not be able to stop myself from laughing at their logic or speaking out when they lie. I would relish the moment, hence its best i stay away lol

• whathappened
    whathappened

Since my brainwashed daughter and son in law will be attending this assembly, I am very concerned about these talks.

The thing is, they are not even correct about what a true apostate is. They base everything on the Bible, which is full of holes and contradictions. How can they claim to know what is true? They condemn those who speak the truth about the Watchtower Society.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I haven't been to a DC in a decade. When did they start having the public talk in the morning on Sunday, and the drama in the afternoon?

My guess is that too many people left after the drama, so they changed it around.

zed

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

@whatthehadas: Amen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit