Well done informative video of how the Watchtower Corporation psychologically damages people in its intent to control and exploit

by Finkelstein 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is this the same 19 year old that recorded his JC awhile back? It sounds like him.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Yes Data , its Ethan Hatcher . He has a facebook page he can be contacted through there if someones

wants to inquire about a transcript

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wow... These videos show why many dubs, like myself have addictive behaviors, physical ailments from high-mileage jobs, s**** sex lives, and emotional issues. It also shows why many contemplate ending it all, like I did many times, and why many actually go through with it... The only real recourse is to walk away, or wait for the WTBTS to be destroyed and try to dodge the Sword of Damacles.. These bastards need to be taxed out of exsistence! I am really indignant right now.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

These bastards need to be taxed out of existence! I am really indignant right now.

As you should be Data-Dog. !

The WTS/JWS is and always will be an alluring coercive and damaging religious publishing cult against humanity .

Its inherent agenda is to support its workings and operations by all or any prevailing means to the detrimental folly of the

people it cunningly mentally captures into its web of control.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Yes, It's the same guy that recorded his own JC-hearing. I watched those videos some days ago......he is brilliant in his psychological and sociological analysis. He is only 20 years old.....a bright guy!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

thumbs up

• irondork
    irondork

tag

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Tagged for listening soon.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It's really well done, except I think it would be better to be written as transcript rather than delivered as a talk. He chooses his words carefully and speaks fast but he isn't speaking he is reading, and it gets a bit exhausting to listen to. It is still a brilliant analysis, just needs to modified for a verbal delivery I think. The more of this bad advertising for the WT the better, and this guy is great at advertising the negative aspects of the WT org.

• watson
    watson

One of the reasons for the transcipt is his style. It is very well written, but ego and attitude come across....an instant turn off for witnoids. No offence to Nathan. I know why he expresses himself the way he does. Great for when you are preaching to the choir, but not when you hope to have actives take a look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit