Well done informative video of how the Watchtower Corporation psychologically damages people in its intent to control and exploit

by Finkelstein 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This Youtube video put out by a once member of the JWS, goes into concise detail the extraneous efforts the Watchtower Corporation intentionally goes into luring people into their organization to only exploit them as its own controlled and subservient sales representatives for their publishing empire. Its a bit long to watch in both parts, it might be a good idea to just not watch it but rather listen to the audio portion alone. As the video plays along, how many points does this guy hit the nail on the head as to correctly identifying what is really happening and going on in this religious Corporate hybrid organization ?

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOWEWbnCDM

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLMuIbJ0ikQ

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Astute synopsis .

I wish I had figured this out when I was 19 like Ethan Hatcher .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I grew up in this religion/Corporation as well and I too felt something is just simple not right here

and I could see the damage it was causing people in the Congregation.

There were a couple of unfortunate incidents where a couple of teens who I indirectly knew for another close by congregation committed suicide.

It was known that they became mentally distraught over the imminent Armageddon that the WTS. pushed so hard back then (1970's).

When this happened it elevated more to my awareness of what was really going on down at the Kingdom Hall and the Watchtower Corporation.

• watson
    watson

I would recommend a written transcript be made available. Well done.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Yes a transcript would be useful

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

So many of these would benefit from transcripts!

It's also interesting how several JW Apologists are commenting on his vids also. That resonates with me since I have been getting a lot of these ones on my blog and YT channel lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzgcpewzFy0

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

Very cleaver thoughts, though a bit difficult to follow entirely since it is not my mother tongue.. a transcript PLEASE....would be much appreciated!

Regards,

Claudia

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The speaker puts out a lot of info in a pretty fast pace.

I would have to agree with having a transcript on the videos, might be better for some people.

Does anyone know how to do that ?

• clarity
    clarity

Ethan ... you hit every painfilled point!

>

I raised children in this (Iknow now)cult!

What you speak is true & when I think back

on it ... I feel devastated & tortured by how it

all turned out!

>

I wish somehow that your words could have a more huge

exposure .... your words taken seriously by the Media.

>

The Children are the worlds best hope.

>

They must not be crushed under 'religious' lies & delusion.

>

Many thanks, you dear young man, I wish you peace

and much love in your future!

clarity

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You cant help having empathy for this guy Ethan, since he most likely is being shunned by his biological mother and

doesn't to appear to have a father that he knows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit