"Foreigners" and today's Watchtower

by 88JM 25 Replies latest jw friends

• 88JM
    88JM

Roberta804 - and it didn't end there either - after the Watchtower, for Sunday ministry the service overseer did a whole field ministry meeting about how we can direct people to the website. Pretty much all the JWs think the website is the dogs bollocks at the moment - thinking they're so modern and up-to-date.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

They are so DOA

• 88JM
    88JM

They are saying stupid things faster than I can write about them.

"...if ever they were written in full detail, I suppose, the world itself could not contain the scrolls written." - John 21:25

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I overindulged on alcoholic beverages (WT speak for getting pissed) on Saturday evening and didn't receive any of this spiritual food that was prepared by the Slave at my meeting on Sunday. After last weeks WT gave permission for me to have sex with my wife I had an exhausting week.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

88JM, "They were saying stupid things, faster than I could write them down". lol

Just Lois

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

"If it had been done Jehovah's way, we would have black, white or yellow popping up here and there, not in great masses like they are at the moment. The reason they are in great masses at the moment is because they've separated themselves out and so there's one kind of feature grown up in different races. But otherwise, it would have been a mixture and that's the way it should be."

'Scuse me? How do you know that? Where's the scripture that supports your conclusion? Mercy sakes alive, I think we have us an apostate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit