jw's view of wordly people - hipocrisy

by spirituk 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

JW's feel like they are elite and everyone else is inferior...... The world is crashing and they will be the only survivors... They will be the only ones responsible for cleaning up the mess everone alse created... Oh sheesh... Why am I even saying this shit...

• spirituk
    spirituk

well i guess i will have to give them a whole big mess just to help them feel more proud and worthy of their cult ;)

• jgnat
    jgnat

So you plan on confessing to this greek girl's parents? I maintain you will drive her further in.

• LostInTranslation
    LostInTranslation

As much as I don't like to be negative and dash your very earnest hopes Spirtuk, What the other's are saying IS true..

the harder you push and the more persistent you are, the more you risk driving her toward the Cult and all it has to offer. It all just serves to prove to her that ARE in fact, sent by satan to tempt her away from her "True Salvation" as she has been taught in her kingdom hall. We (worldlies) are vile in their eyes.

As much as I admire your tenaciousness and devotion to this girl, I do warn that you stand to be very very hurt.. and I am speaking from experience.

While I don't sit in judgement of your eagerness , I would say that if you are FULLY sure this is the path you want to choose, and you are determined that you will wait and work at freeing this girl.

I would suggest you think carefully about your approach and find ways to GENTLY remain in her life, giving her space, time and just being supportive, rather than going in guns blazing.

POSSIBILY if your young lady begins to feel the seeds of doubt she will remember what a good friend you have been and how your caring for her has been unconditional, and she may turn to you for support and help.

POSSIBLY being the main word here, I think it's rather difficult to fathome at times, the depth of the indoctrination of the JW cult and how incredibly strong the guilt and fear have a hold on it's members.

There are so many variables.. you also have to think of YOU in all of this. I know it hurts, I know it well... (I have over 20 years invested in my situation)

Don't lose yourself in the process of trying to "save" her.

Good luck my determined friend!

• spirituk
    spirituk

LostInTranslation i trully love you dear for your kindness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit