I Got disfellowshiped..wana die!

by Chichi89 79 Replies latest jw friends

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

ChiChi89, i felt the same when i was df'd. i married the non-jw, but it didnt work out - mostly because the hell the elders, the jws, and my jw family put me through messed me up so badly that i could not build a healthy relationship.

I would suggest for right now - stay close to your boyfriend and build your relationship. dont torture yourself going to meetings. If you want to get reinstated, you can start going back in a few months. The elders actually like that better because it fits with their twisted notion of what df'd people are and makes a show of "going back". Attending every meeting right now will make no difference to them and won't help you get reinstated. It only causes you pain.

You are not a bad person. You have done nothing deserving of the horrible treatment you are receiving.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Welcome. This community has helped people deal with pain and loss for many years .

Remember you are not the crazy one JWs are a CULT .

Others have probably sent you emails offering help . Check your messages

go to the top right hand corner of this webpage and click on the envelope

first time you will get a error . click the browser back button and repeat .

The amount of JW experience on here is amazing . Once you get threw this you to

will be able to help others.

• mouthy
    mouthy

ChiChi89,,,Yes I also know how you feel .But things will get better as the days progress.

When we start to really THINK!!!! This is hate they teach not love. I am the Granny on board
    So I do what most Grannies do.... Is Pray for you.... NO not to Jehovah ,but to the one God said to
    invite into our lives JESUS CHRIST!!! THE WAY TRUTH & LIFE! Here goes......

Dear Heavenly Father I come before your throne & ask Jesus the one who paid for all my sins
    to help our friend chichi89 as we know him but you know him in the flesh.Please guide lead,direct
    him as he is being stoned by those who imply are your teachers.

We KNOW they are not because you taught us to LOVE our enimies, do good to those who hurt us.
    So Jesus please place your hand on him ,Help him out of this hard & discouraging time .I ask it all

In the NAME above ALL others Jesus Christ. Amen

• Mum
    Mum

Chichi:

Where are you. Please check in with us and tell us you'e okay.

Regards,

SandraC

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

15 years ago my daughter left the truth to live with her boyfriend. During 10 years my wife and I shunned her completely in the hope she would miss us so much she would come back to the congregation. This backfired because she built a new life and replaced us with her in laws...Today I am out of the cult and trying to rebuilt my relationship with her. 10 years of her life are missing in mine...She forgives me but I can't forgive myself. Build a new life with people who will love you unconditionally. Conditional love is selfish and heartless.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Chichi - You still out there? Let us know where you are at. Mabe tell us a little about yourself? Despite what you may have been told, you are among friends here.

• shadowpixie
    shadowpixie

Try and feel sorry for your old friends. They are enslaved. You will miss their company but unlike them you are FREE, free to make friends with whomever you choose based on each one as individual. Keep close to other exJWs, offline (face to face) is best of course. But forums were a sanity saver for me.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I felt the same way when I got DFed. The first six months were horrific. You are not alone, there may have been more than a million disfellowshippings in the last twenty-some years. There are also other high control groups with similar practices and they undergo the same intense pain.

You know your heart better than any other human. You know that you are not a bad person. But a group of three men who cannot read your heart have bureaucraticly applied cookie-cutter rules handed down from Brooklyn, and now seven million people are told to shun you.

It’s this time to research the organization like never before. Read Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz. Read Combating Cult Mind Control by Steven Hassan. Join meetup and see if there is a former JW group in your community.

Above all, realize that it was not Jehovah or Jesus that disfellowshipped you.

http://www.jwstruggle.com/2012/08/the-myths-of-disfellowshipping/

http://www.jwstruggle.com/2013/02/mind-reading-and-reinstatement-part-one/

http://www.jwstruggle.com/2011/12/disfellowshipping-hurts/

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Hi Chi,

Don't be too caught in this moment. It passes by quicker than you think.

You will feel alone, abandoned, and sad. This is the effect that the DF will bring. There have been many good comments made on this post to show you that many do care about you. Here is the important thing to know. Jehovah does care about you, too.

It may be easy for you to hurt yourself more when you are feeling this way, but, try and bring up your strengh. When next week comes, this experience will feel like a dull pain.

Hang in there.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I'm sorry that you are feeling so sad, Chichi89. You are a good person. I hope that you feel better soon. Keep posting on JWN about how you feel, make new friends with your BF, research the Watchtower Organization, and, if you want, watch this video of Steve Hassan, a former Moonie to learn how he flourished after leaving the Moonies.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-oF-Z_I7U

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit