I Got disfellowshiped..wana die!

by Chichi89 79 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Sorry to hear what you are going through. I hope better days are not far away for you.

• Chichi89
    Chichi89

all i really wanted was a fresh start......am dating a person who isnt a witness.bin at it for 5 years..we really do love each other and relate to well.he even wanted to start studtn th bibile his even better thn some brothers i hve knwon n datd in th cong..bt thy insist we will never work..i mean isnt love supposed to conquer all...is ot so wrng to love??

hs any of u bin disfellowshed for dating a person who isnt a witness n u later married tham how did it turn out for you..??

• Mum
    Mum

Chichi:

I don't know what you allegedly did to get disfellowshipped, but a lot of people are disfellowshipped for just being normal.

It's really an opportunity to learn about yourself, who you really are, what you want out of life. As the old saying goes, There's no use crying over spilt milk. So, try the orange juice, the grape juice, and all of the delightful things you've been missing out on. Go see some good movies. Join a club or two and make some friends. Do volunteer work at a soup kitchen or a school. There is so much more to life than going to meetings and knocking on doors of strangers.

Sit down right now and make a list of things you want to do. Tomorrow, get up and start doing them.

Welcome to freedom!

Regards,

SandraC

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Chichi89, sorry to hear of your bad treatment. Even if you dated and married a bona fide Witness, the chances of your marriage surviving are 50/50. I have been married twice in the truth. Both times ended in (bitter) divorce. So take heart, it is not the end of the world. Live your life to the fullest. At the end you must be able to say: No regrets.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

I am so sorry you are going through this and have such pain, THERE IS A HUGE HUG FROM EVERYONE ON HERE, so many know and have your pain you are not alone, as others have said this is a cult, and very unchristian, they distort the scriptures to control people.

Keep coming and talking to those who care and will show you love, and give support, things will get better, I am praying for you. HUGS XX

Hugs To You

• still thinking
    still thinking

Firstly...you are not a sinner.

They have no call to judge anyone...the shunning practice is disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves for treating people like that.

Jesus never taught people to shun...the bible does NOT teach shunning of loved ones. If you believe what the bible says is true. They are not behaving in a way they should.

Leviticus 19:18 "'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Proverbs 20:22 Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

People who love one another forgive....they don't shun. Unfortunately they have been taught this by a bunch of controlling men in Brooklyn who claim to know what god wants. Well, they don't. And their behaviour just shows them up for what they are. Hypocrites.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Please hang in there, this will pass soon enough. You must be strong for yourself, what do you enjoy doing to have fun?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Sorry to hear about your situation, many here understand exactly how you feel. Take your time to read some of the stories on this site.

If you have any family that are not JWs, maybe you could talk to them, or get in touch with some of your old worldy friends. You will find many worldly people to be very kind and non judgmental.

• clarity
    clarity

Chichi89.....so sorry dear ,

You are in a cult ...do you know that?

They make up all their own rules.

>

They pretend that they believe the bible ... but

only really believe in the watchtower.

>

They write every word in the watchtower themselves,

and the words are not true!

You do not have to believe them.

You do not have to obey them ....God will Not kill you!

>

These people are wrong ... you are not a big sinner!

If you are a christian, the bible suggests that it is better

to marry a christian.

>

But it says marry ..."in the Lord",

NOT in the Jehovah's witnesses!!!

>

Yes, marrying people who are not jw's, can be very

happy......... and NO this is not a disfellowshipping

offense!

Best wishes

clarity

• cedars
    cedars

Please don't die. Please don't let this crazy cult claim another life.

Things will get better if you hang in there and work to establish a network of good friends who will cherish you for who you are rather than who THEY want you to be.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit