When You Went Door to Door, Did You Ever Go to Any Famous Peoples Homes?

by LoisLane looking for Superman 39 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I haven't really thought of this but maybe you have knocked on some "famous" door.

I think the only one I can come close? to is one of "The Irish Rovers" singer - song groups, but after he moved.

What about you?

Just Lois

• mouthy
    mouthy

I called on three Italian men who were talking together, They talked to me for a long time.I witnessed, they laughed.
    I found out years later when one of them was shot they were Mafia men...They were really
    funny ,teasing me... gave me money for the mags, then when I was leaving donated the mags back
    to me.... I saw all of them on TV when they were being brought to trail ( except the dead one)
    My support group was so thrilled about this when we saw it telavizes ....I have their names somewhere
    If I can remember them I will add to this post.OLD AGE....I really liked them all. This was in Montreal Quebec

• Gopher
    Gopher

Not me. However....

Before I moved into his congregation, another ministerial servant had been regularly leaving Watchtower and Awake magazines with the wife of Jesse "The Body" Ventura when they still lived on the north side of Minneapolis, before he got into the WWF wrestling circuit and later became governor of Minnesota.

• cofty
    cofty

In Hawick I called on legendary Rugby commentator Bill McLaren CBE...

Lovely man, he politely declined the magazines and explaned he was busy. It was a Saturday morning during the rugby season.

Granny Mouthy Grace>>>>>That was too funny! and, saw them again on TV when they brought them back for trial...all except for the dead one. lol

Just Lois...With Hugs and Kisses to Everyones Grandma

Gopher>>>>>What a nice Lady to take magazines from ernest publishers. lol I would think if she was the wife of The Body, she probably looked pretty fabulous, herself.

Just Lois

Cofty>>>>>I guess he was busy! What a nice, polite man.

Just Lois

• mouthy
    mouthy

COO I sure do like LoisLanes hugs & kisses from Her!!! I do hope she finds her super man

• Gopher
    Gopher

Lois: Here is a link to a picture of Mr. & Mrs. Body taken in 2012. Yes Terry was nice to take some of the magazines 30 years ago.

http://mix108.com/jesse-ventura-and-his-wife-step-into-the-limelight-to-support-vote-no-on-the-marriage-amendment/

Gopher>>>>>Nice. Thank you.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit