I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

by iclone 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• iclone
    iclone

SkyGreen...that is funny. Sounds like you guys have good banter between each other. I do the same with my wife and at times she can't help but to laugh. However like you said, you have to know when to draw the line.

• lostinnj83
    lostinnj83

I too was at that same meeting and felt sick to my stomach.

People were"boasting" about how how they turned down opportunities to take potential clients out to dinner and that while it may mean losing money, they were avoiding bad association.

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

The best part for me was : "better be alone than with bad asotiations "...

Ya, sure, be all alone... that is going to help you !!! That is going to bring you happiness...

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Could someone please direct me to the book and pages which were "studied" at this meeting?

• 88JM
    88JM

I thought this week was particularly bad too - you picked an especially bad night.

Every week the stuff they come out with in the Jeremiah book that makes my blood boil. They read one tiny verse and make the most bizzare and elaborate interpretation of it. Then at the end, people think "ooh we're really studing the book of Jeremiah in detail".

The service meeting just topped it all off. I mentioned the letter that was read here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/246066/1/Letter-30-hour-quota-to-be-extended-to-additional-months

• Barrold Bonds
  • cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

What really bugged me was when the moderator made the comment; “of all those that make sacrifices to auxiliary pioneer are 100% always blessed and feel great afterwards, I guarantee it”!

snake oil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit