The Pope has resigned,

by Prefect 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Glander
    Glander

Time for a woman pope.

• metatron
    metatron

You'll remember the next 2 years for the rest of your life. More and more weird things will happen. Dec. 21, 2012 wasn't an end, it was simply a beginning.

Expect a tidal wave of exposure of horrible, corrupt and crazy stuff all over the world. Expect economic and political upheaval as the Powers That Be lose control and fight desperately to hold on.

metatron

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dec. 21, 2012 wasn't an end, it was simply a beginning.

FFS - crazy talk!

• sir82
    sir82

Something fishy here.

One might think "oh he's just being modest & humble".

Sure, that's it, only the modest & humble think they are capable & deserving enough to accept an appointment to be friggin' POPE in the first place!

There's something else going on here, I suspect.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

That was a surprise I guess I thought the only way out was in a coffin. So what happens now? does he pack his bags and go back to germany as a civilian or maybe he wants to spend more time with his grandchildren

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

wait, they practicly propped the other pope up on a stick, he looked like death, and this guy resigns? i think something is coming down the pike that implicates him.

• pixel
    pixel

Well, Milton Henschel resigned from the Watchtower...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well, Milton Henschel resigned from the Watchtower...

Sure you don't mean Leo greenlees?

• pixel
    pixel

@cantleave,

Lol. I mean, he did step down from the "corporate" world of the WT back in 2000 to rule from behind, no?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

When the Pope has resigned , will he still be allowed to shit in the woods ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit