The Pope has resigned,

by Prefect 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• still thinking
    still thinking

Grumpy cat has already declined the position..

• still thinking
    still thinking

So who will be the next pope?...

• still thinking
    still thinking

Although......

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

this is funny...me likes.

I thought they went out in a box, either dead from old age or poison.

but it seems the dude is just too darn tired and pooped out to even pray. I mean, what the hell does he have to actually DO?

OZ

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Pope today stated that he wants to relinquish his position in the Catholic faith and move toward

being a Jehovah Witness, he apparently is involved in a study with a member of the JWS and plans on attending the Memorial

this spring. I wonder if he'll partake ???

• Think About It
    Think About It

Still Thinking.......nice sense of humor. (I think so-lol)

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Metatron:

You'll remember the next 2 years for the rest of your life. More and more weird things will happen. Dec. 21, 2012 wasn't an end, it was simply a beginning.

Expect a tidal wave of exposure of horrible, corrupt and crazy stuff all over the world. Expect economic and political upheaval as the Powers That Be lose control and fight desperately to hold on.

metatron

I agree!

IMO what is going on is a MAJOR conscous change/shift in the world. The old industrious age is dying fast and the next generation is taking over. The old ways have NO hope of surviving in the 21st century.

• metatron
    metatron

Exactly so, darth.

As events emerge, I'll have more to say........ but ya'll ain't seen nothin' yet !

metatron

• designs
    designs

The Pope, as expected, has chosen a converted Convent within Vatican City.......out of the reach of the Law.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Who cares what that old over-privileged fart does? He was the leader of an enormous world-wide organization that shelters pedophiles and blames the innocent. Plus all the other crap that religion does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit