Playing Around With the Most Important Scripture In Watchtower Theology - Again

by Cameron_Don 33 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Phizzy: if they stick to an early 20th Century "Choosing" they have no proof for such a claim, and a mountain of proof against.

Since when is proof important?

All they have to do is assert a teaching with the word "evidently" prominently placed and all JWs everywhere believe it. If you compile all such changes you'll find that there is never any actual "evidence" presented whenever they use that word.

But I know you know this. I'm just dishin' is all!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I thought that the GB were claiming that they have authority over the domestics NOW and soon they will be over ALL the other belongings?

• Pterist
    Pterist

Data-dog *** I thought that the GB were claiming that they have authority over the domestics NOW ****

They are ...so the r&f like your good self will conform. However, they are also saying they are NOT the FDS For "belongings" as this is their heavenly reward at resurrection and/or during the great trip. However this gives them the opportunity to say in court they are NOT the FDS rejecting any responsibility or obligations for their bad policies. They have done this in a court case in Australia where their attorneys have denied that the WBTS officials are the FDS and that it's ONLY a theoligical concept, at the dismay of r&f in attendance.

They NOW can say yes we are the FDS to the r&f based on their first defination, and NO We ARE NOT the FDS based on their second defination. . Speaking out both sides of their official orifice (mouths)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have been told that they did say that in Australia. I guess there are no transcripts? It is hearsay until then unfortunately.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Case Number: B12083367

Acting Prosecutor: Mr Steven Unthank

Accused: FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE

Legal argument for the accused was presented by lawyers representing the Watchtower Society, including that the accused did not exist.

An application was made by the Crown (the Director of Public Prosecutions) for an adjournment for four weeks so that Victoria Police could complete an investigation and so that the Crown can prepare to take over the case.

Results: The Magistrate conferred with Mr Unthank who approved the request made by the Crown. The case was adjourned for four weeks.

Next Court hearing date: 08 November 2011

Hearing Type: Mention

• Pterist
  • ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Don are you working on a second book?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Don are you working on a second book?

• mP
    mP

Given all the stereotypes and race targetted commentary, how can anyone say the Bible is not racist in the same way as Hitler ?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I can't write that stuff about Mp, even though he writes silly things on his previous post! How can he equate the Bible with Hitler? Just throwing hooks and digs our way, to ruffle up feathers of the believers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit