Horse Meat found In hamburgers in UK and Ireland

by Pterist 45 Replies latest social current

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We ate kangaroo...very lean and not bad....sorry Skip!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I ordered horse meat at a restaurant in Slovenia, and it was delicious. Reindeer in Sweden was pretty good too. Can't complain about kangaroo either.

I think that same chapter also says we cannot eat eels (no scales), or shell fish.

Good to see the dietry 'laws' in the Bible aren't all wrong. But banning bacon? That's just crazy.

My understanding was Leviticus 11:3 means "dont eat horses" Some folks still abide by that
    Even some Atheists.

I don't think I could eat a whole atheist.

• Prefect
    Prefect

The goverment are testing processed meat products and finding they comtain horse meat.

If they then test processed fish products wil the find they contain Sea Horse.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Many in the UK object to eating horse meet because they claim to be 'horse lovers - being a town boy I am not sure what that entails. The objection is not so much that horse meat is used but that people should be correctly informed which meat they are buying. Of course some vegetarians see all meat eating as gross.

I have eaten horse in France, as is the custom.The thing is that horses get injured of put down as they have no useful life left. Years ago they went to the ‘knackers yard’ to be slaughtered and turned into glue. Why waste horse meat or give it to dogs and cats? In Hong Kong they eat all those creatures. As I kid all I got was 'spiritual food, served up cold by the Watchtower Society. Horse meat or 'steak de cheval' is a vast improvement.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Such a fuss over horse meat is a smoke screen to divert people from the real news of social cleansing starting April in Camden, London!

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

And Germany as well

vivalavida

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit