• heathen
    heathen

I heard it was burger king that got busted .. eww I hate burger king anyway

• talesin
    talesin

Chemicals, horse meat, what's the diff?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

More and more companies have discovered horsemeat DNA in their products.

I have eaten horsemeat in France and for me it was no biggie but I can imagine people over here may get upset or even outraged, purely because it is not something most Brits are used to and it was done unwittingly.

They now believe it has been present over here in burgers and TV style dinners for at least a year!

So, as people have grown accustomed to eating horse here in UK and "survived" now could be a very convenient time for our insidious government to introduce and allow cheap horsemeat into all processed food used in our schools, hospitals, care-homes etc. to help keep their food budget down and more money in their pockets.

We all know that mince in UK is actually only 50% meat the rest is collagen and filler. EU want to regulate how much s*it is allowed in our food without having to declare how much or changing it's name and Cameron is fighting it. He wants us to eat even more s*it without changing the labelling and then stick a "fat tax" on it. Meanwhile him and his cronies will still be able to enjoy their high class subsidised meals which are 100% undulterated with fillers all courtesy of the British taxpayer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9845985/Supermarkets-can-sell-mince-with-50-fat-and-collagen.html

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Hey waiter, my steak still has whip marks on it.

zed

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

What's wrong with horse meat? I paid extra for good Philly Steak, I swear it helped me giddy up and go!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I remember that episode of "All in the Family" Poor Archie!

• franticfran
    franticfran

Anything that keeps our "economy" off the agenda is good for the government!! I bought a frozen pizza the other day and the ingredients came from four different countries and the item was actually made on Germany!! This pizza had never seen the sunny hills of Italy! and guess what? it tasted like rubbish too...Pizza recipe pleez.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Horsemeat is good in a mareinara sauce.

Findus lasagna was good as a mane meal.

The only down side was that it made me a little hoarse.

And when dining out with others- make sure they pony up their share of the bill.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Thank you RVW. Don't call us, we'll call you!!

To me the problem is not particularly horse meat, nor the fact that there are no health issues involved, it's the fact that I have been mis-sold a product. Whatever we buy should be as stated on the label. The product is a fake. If I hand over a fiver to the shopkeeper for a lasagna and that money is fake they would call the police in an instant!

George

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

What would you like on your Findus lasagne honey?

ermm...A fiver each way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit