Elder Spread Lies! - Biggs's Part FIVE

by Mister Biggs 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• flower
    flower

haha! just been hanging around all these brits on the board too long.

flower

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO @ flower

good comment

j2bf

• Nikita
    Nikita

After reading this, hearing about the rumors about you, I can't believe I used to feel guilty for watching "As the World Turns" "Three's Company" or 80's MTV!

Tsk, tsk, little did I know what the "friends" were doing![8>]

Nikita

• animal
    animal

Elders are just over-ego'd masses of skin. My moms 3rd husband, Mark Henry, was an elder and he ran off with Tracey, the wife part of a couple they were studying with. They just didnt come home one nite, and turned up down south somewhere.

I havent been around JW's since the early to mid 70's, but with all I saw, I know the only difference between them and me is the arrogance they are skilled at.

I was DF'd through the mail.... for smoking... hahaha... my own mother and Mark turned me in. What a way to live, with parents more interested in a religion than thier own kids.

• animal
    animal

Elders are just over-ego'd masses of skin. My moms 3rd husband, Mark Henry, was an elder and he ran off with Tracey, the wife part of a couple they were studying with. They just didnt come home one nite, and turned up down south somewhere.

I havent been around JW's since the early to mid 70's, but with all I saw, I know the only difference between them and me is the arrogance they are skilled at.

I was DF'd through the mail.... for smoking... hahaha... my own mother and Mark turned me in. What a way to live, with parents more interested in a religion than thier own kids.

• target
    target

I knew a very self righteous elder who left his wife and three children for his boss (a man). He did his meeting part on Sunday and left his family on Monday....

Target

• SYN
    SYN

Why did they ban 3s company? Oh...ooops. I get it.

AHAHAHAH!

Dub head-in-sand syndrome rears it's ugly head again. Now that's a mixed metaphor for you!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• DIM
    DIM

I've been slandered my whole life Biggs....whethers its been because of my hair, my sideburns, being called a "player", listing to "debasing" music...i could go on and on. I think the people who slandered me the most (as far as I've heard) would be my brother in law and his wife. There is a reason we hardly ever visited your congregation in the last few years Biggs!

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey Biggs,

Do u think it's possible that the elder thought you could have possibly been privy to some info about his escapades? Perhaps due to your former reputaion as a ladies man. U know the whole six degrees of separation thing?

Oh yeah, great story, btw.

ONE....

bigboi

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

DIM-

It's always something, isn't it? I'm convinced that your brother-in-law and his wife have their own issues which we don't know about at this time.

bigboi-

I knew the "runaway" elder since I was a little boy. Of course, he was a grown man. We weren't buddies or anything. Personally, I just feel that when a person makes up false accusations against someone else, he is doing so to draw attention away from himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit