New magazine Carts

by jonno12225 40 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

The best place to put these carts is near an EXIT

especially if they are forced to explain somethin' as sensitive as the cross right on the spot

once they equate it wit a " penis " comin' outta Gods nose

Without indoctrination throught a bible study. All Hell could break loose

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

WasBlind>>>>>Your prayer ended, instead of Jesus Christ name, amen....Governing Body's name.....amen... Oh Golly Miss Molly. I do believe I'm speechless.

Just Lois

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I nicked this pic from JWtalk. It is the stand (rather grand) that they set up at La Guardia Airport N.Y. I would say that it sure beats going d to d on a cold winter's day!

I think that they would have more trouble getting permission over here , and there are rules in large towns about charity workers taking up stations. Too many "chuggers" as they call them making a nuisance, but, we shall see??

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I can't wait to see the Brother who promised me a return visit about blood - that was almost a year ago I think

One elder told me he was going to go to the library and get me my answers on 607. I'll be looking for him for sure...

I'm told that there are Witnesses who stand on a corner by a 7-11 every morning holding magazines. I'm not a morning person, otherwise I'd find and ask THEM if THEY have time to go to the library.

If they "roll" out this idea, these poor folks really ARE sitting ducks.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is just weird.

At the same time they (finally) enter the 21C with jw.org and 3D animation, they're going back to the 19th century hawking their goods on veritable "Dawnmobiles"

The awesome thing is that both of these methods of information dissemination leave their members EXTREMELY vulnerable to REALITY.

oh well. . . .

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Because they are afraid to go door to door anymore...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

At the same time they (finally) enter the 21C with jw.org and 3D animation, they're going back to the 19th century hawking their goods on veritable "Dawnmobiles"

Let's not give them credit, where credit is not due. That cartoon is at best, Toy Story 1. JW.ORG is just misinformation about their org. From the viewpoint of an old man living in an ivory tower, they are breaking new ground in technology. Problem is that ground was broken 10 years ago.

Honestly their hey day with modern technology waved bye bye back in Russells day

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

My goodness, Dazed! Can a cross be photoshopped into that picture? I'm thinking to the left of his window...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Dazed But Not Confused>>>>>Wow. Thank you for being genuinely honest and saying exactly how you feel. "I didn't like service, and I had no desire or heart to preach".

I have given this some thought, thinking of the sweet, honest hearted ones, that found speaking up to strangers, excruciatingly painful. When The Watch Tower Society tells them they must do this or else God won't love them and they will die at Armageddon...that is called abuse.

Dazed, I am not saying Service ( tm ) was excruciatingly painful for you, I don't know you, but I am saying that this is how a Bully, overpowers and makes someone do something against their will, and once that happens, a little chip of self esteem, falls to the ground, and they become a Victim. They have just been victimized.

Just Lois

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm of the same opinion with the preaching. Hated every minute of it. Not because I was shy and hated talking to people. It was because as a person familiar with marketing, I thought the whole process of going door to door not only was ineffective, but gave the general public the impression that we were all a bunch ignorant no nothings, hardly familiar with current events.

That's why I always preferred working alone. Not even with my ex wife who was the classic example of a dub who read current events out of the WT, then presented them at the door

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit