New magazine Carts

by jonno12225 40 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

WasBlind>>>>>Your prayer ended, instead of Jesus Christ name, amen....Governing Body's name.....amen... Oh Golly Miss Molly. I do believe I'm speechless.

Just Lois

Hello Lois

It was supposed to be the Brothers prayer not mine

as you are aware, Jesus is out the picture in WT world

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wow Blues Brother,

That Witness is set up for a good ass whoopin'

He's fooled into thinkin' he has complete control of the internet

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

BluesBrother>>>>>The front cover states "Teach Your Child to be Considerate". How laughable is that?

We are taught to go door to door Saturday and Sunday mornings, bring your child.

We are told to go door to door on Thanksgiving day, on Christmas day, on New Years day, bring your child.

We are taught, not to take no for an answer, your child is listening or is doing the talking.

We are told if we cannot go door to door, use the telephone. At least a guilt trip, because the child will be expected to do this when he grows up.

We are taught how to write letters, if it is a locked apt. house and we can't use the phone. (Parent... Don't bother me now. I am writing letters).

We are told, to ask a question, then wait and listen to the response. Some householders are rude, and the child is forced to hear/take that, and walk away.

When people are genuinely sad and grieving their loved, dead ones, shut-ins and or pioneers will post letters, sharing/shoving their religious beliefs on them. A child hears/reads this at the Hall. That is what we do.

A child is taught at an early age, to dress up like an adult, go to the Kingdom Hall, raise their hand, comment, give talks, to go say hello to the old folks sitting, lonely, by themselves... Where, if this was under normal situations, if the parents were considerate of their child, said child should have been in bed hours ago.

Where does this "Consideration" come in?

It doesn't.

It is called mind controlled, from an early age.

Just Lois

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

My goodness, Dazed! Can a cross be photoshopped into that picture? I'm thinking to the left of his window...

Lol... maybe he's an atheist

Just Lois - I was good at the initial knock. I had a specially tailored presentation that did not leave an opening for a RV return visit (TM). I would never place WT or Awake. Only the small tracks. I read a scripture and asked if they'd like to read it. If they did, I would leave saying have a good day. I droped years ago the part where I said "Can I come back in a week or 2 and see if you had any questions?" I almost never would come back...

It was the return visits that I HATED. I never had any desire to work something up. But when we HAD to go out, my favorite days were when we did RV's... "Does anyone have any RV's they'd like to do"? I always said I didn't have one but I was working on it.

I was however comfortable with talking "informally" (TM) with people at work or school about the troof...

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

So what are these carts? Mobile desks for street witnessing?

Wha Happened?>>>>>Going door to door, I too believe is ineffective. But, it keeps the Victim, I mean publisher, under stress, so they keep preaching like Jehovah? Jesus? The Governing Body wants us to.

We have a whole check list of things we are suppose to do, before we even knock on that door.

Our own house and yard, clean and presentable, with dishes done and laundry folded and put away.

Daily text read , magazine presentation gone over, book bag clean and presentable, new Bible, if needed. Remember your return visits. Did you prepare well for them?

Men, bathed, clean shaved, hair trimmed, suit dry cleaned, no food stains on tie, shoes appropriate for the ministry, over coat, rain coat as the season dictates. No nice smelling aftershave, no gross ones either...just, none.

Women, bathed, clean, modest make-up, clean hair (finally we do get some free choice here) modest dress and jewelry, appropriate footwear and jacket or overcoat per season. No sweet, fresh, exotic, woodsy, floral, lemony , yummy or any perfume. Nada.

Deodorant.

Hands scrubbed clean as well as clean fingernails. If nail polish is worn, freshly done, business professional, not hooker professional. lol

Dental...I won't go there...But... Looking after one's teeth costs money. The poor Missionaries, (shaking head). So many JW's don't have the means or the know how to go to the Dentist on a regular basic. Hint...use floss, not the thin-cut-your gum-type, the wider kind, that will help get rid of debri /junk, (used properly) caught up between your teeth, that otherwise when you open your mouth, stinks, also if your Dentist suggests, a rubber tip gum stimulator, of course a good brush for 2 minutes. (If any bristles stick out, time to get a new brush or head, otherwise you hurt your little gums). Bleaching your teeth not only looks good, but does kill little bugs and bacteria. Regular dental care is a must for everyone on this planet and must be budgeted for.

Geeze Louise...Brothers with nose hairs and eye-brows that have a life of their own, that need to be shot, I mean don't kill it, just trim it! Us, females have to look at you, make a pretty picture for us, to look at, too. lol No you will not be viewed as a homosexual, if you straight men take care of yourself, and put sun block on your lovely faces, before going out in the sunshine.

Let's see. What else is there before we make it to the first door? umm ...

The car. Clean and polished, inside and out. Good tires. Good brakes. Everyone wearing seatbelts .

There now. Be at the arrangement, don't be late. Indoctrination usually starts, right on time.

You are now ready for that first door. As an ordained minister of the... Gospel of Jesus ? ...Christian? Jesus? Christian? Jesus? No. We are Jehovah's Witnesses. Christian? Jesus? It gets confusing...

Just Lois

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is so Exciting!..

Now you can Cart Around even more WBT$ Crap..

With Information that will Expire before the Ink Drys..

Don`t let anyone Tell You..

Jesus wasn`t a Norwegian!..

http://www.e-prophetic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Watchtower_Jesus.png

..........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What did the apostle Paul say about not being peddlars of the word?

YaddaYadda 2>>>>>Good one.

Just Lois

Dazed But Not Confused>>>>>When I read your Post, it reminded me of someone I used to go in service with, way back when. lol Really. lol

Because I wonder if that person knew TTATT, and was just keeping up for show? I'll never know.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit