Thank you everyone!
Here are some comments I recv'd:
*Renee, you know you're doing the right thing, just think of your children and be thankful that God has set you free.....Rely on your friends and let God reunite you with those who are separated from you in His time! Stay strong...
* Wow! Thanks for sharing that! God is so good!
* Maybe we should go to my church ( the pool) everyone is accepted, all you have to do is show up, say your prayers and count meters not money
* My former father in law was excommunicated in his 20's. Always said that was the best thing that happened to him.
* Any religion that has family and friends SHUN one another is Bullshit!!! There is no love in that!!
* The shackles of religion has been freed from you Renee!! You may now be free to live your life in harmony with Gods Holy Spirit.......Enjoy the Journey my friend!
* find the God of your own understanding,...be sincere and be grateful,...and wonderful stuff will happen around you and in you.
* Renee were so proud of you for taking a stand for what you believe.
* Renee, words can't express how much I appreciate you having the courage to speak about your actions!! I too am a God fearing, christian woman. Without my faith, I would be a lost soul. I will pray for you and your family and also praise God for what a strong person you are. With God on your side, you will come out ahead. God bless you!
* I have always loved you like my own and glad you can finally speak your piece and have your peace at last to live your life your way. God bless you and your wonderful family:)
* Wow Renee, It's sad that your family is treating you that way. You are a good person and a good mom. I admire your courage for doing what you feel is right and believe in.