Candace Conti: Further Extension

by DNCall 27 Replies latest jw friends

• DNCall
    DNCall

The parties stipulated to another extension of 30 days. WTS opening brief is now due on 3/8/31.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

So the WTBTS Legal team is "waiting on Jehovah" to rescue them .... Is THAT their legal strategy?

Probably they're hoping "The Big 'A'" will come and they won't have to pay off the judgement. I'm sure Jah will swoop down "soon" and take care of things for them, but it won't be this legal team he'll save, it'll be the "Overlapping Legal Team."

Thanks for the update!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am going to mail a check for $27 Million to Watchtower @ 25 Columbia Heights, but will "earmark" the check 'For Candace Conti Only.'

• magotan
    magotan

I hope you mean 3/8/13.....not 2031....

• DNCall
    DNCall

Oops. Good catch magotan. 3/8/13.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Apocalypse delayed . . . again.

zed

• sir82
    sir82

It seems they are "waiting on Jehovah".

• Gayle
    Gayle

They are 'waiting' on more Brooklyn properties to be sold and more donations from R&F. That is how their god tells them anything.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Further example that the WTS is nothing but a Cult. They are run by a Legal Dept, and are trying to avoid doing right by the child victims of their idiotic pedophile defending policies. They could have come clean with this shit years ago when it was exposed, and done right by the victims & policies, but they didn't because the WTS is a man-made, man-run, religious cult organization.

• Splash
    Splash

Anyone know how many extensions are allowed?

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit