JW businessman's email about the UN and false religion

by Las Malvinas son Argentinas 35 Replies latest jw friends

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Heh.... I heard this one, too, except it wasn't a JW businessman, it was a JW sister on a tour of the UN. Definitely an urban legend.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

I think it was a smurf doll that came to life and got the UN to admit they were planning the demise of all religion.

Just kidding.. I heard some variation of this story too. I love how no JW "experiences" are ever capable of being verified.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Note the "Alert" at the top of this web page that also has the hoax story.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Heard a version of this in the 80's when I was studying.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I heard this urban legend in the early 90's.

Even before then. Something about the UN adopting a policy worldwide of No God.

They thrive on conspiracy theories to support their persecution comples.

Doc

• smiddy
    smiddy

They just keep recycling this crap to spur on more sales ,it`s a marketing ploy.

smiddy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it was easy to start these rumours back in the day. No one ever checked them out. They just accepted it as is. I remember the stories getting faxed back and forth.

Nowadays we have that evil internet.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Mas palabras de los duendecillos y reportes de magic de Las Naciones Unidas. Nadie han averiguado la fuente de esta cuenta falsa!

Malvinas, your english is getting better I am impressed how you are grasping our language and testing your grammatical structure. Good Job Senorita!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Más loco que una cabra con pollitos.

Don't give me that much credit - I lived several formulative years of my life in an English speaking country and I started speaking it at 5. I'll soon be speaking it as a primary language when I go abroad this year for studies.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I heard this one too, except it was a debating team and a UN official was a parent in the audience who questioned the student at the end of the evening as to how he had gotten confidential information that only UN members were privvy to!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit