Hello??

by franticfran 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello Fran and welcome to the forum. It makes me so sad to hear how you were treated even if it is an often told story. Rejection in the KH is so painful and humiliating. It also highlights the lack of love in there. I'm glad you are out and still have your family. It will take you a while to find yourselves, but you will, especially if you start communicating with each other, as you heal from the damage. Many of us were in our 50s when we departed the org and have successfully built new lives and careers. Soon it becomes possible to enjoy a wonderful freedom of thinking and talking and simply living.

Loz x

• Borges
    Borges

Welcome franticfran!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Franticfran - welcome to this rather interesting community!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

A big Brit welcome from your pogoing Unky Punky

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Welcome Fran, my husband and I are newly out too after 30 years for me and 58 for him! It is very scary to take this step but it will be worth it in the long run.

• Emery
    Emery

Welcome! stay around and marinate in the freedom ha.

• vajeni82
    vajeni82

Hi. Today is my first day too! I left the JW's a glorious 11 years ago! I still have parents and a sister on the inside though.

• franticfran
    franticfran

Oh thank you everyone,why didnt I do this years ago!! You honestly have no idea how much better you have made feel in the last 24 hours. Still admit to feeling a wee bit scared that I will get "found out" but I reason to myself, "why on earth would you want to be part of ANY organisation that makes you feel like that?" I will take on board all of your advice and,yes I do believe we will get there.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Hi. Today is my first day too! I left the JW's a glorious 11 years ago! I still have parents and a sister on the inside though.

Welcome Vajeni82. You should start a thread title introducing yourself.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Welcome Franticfran,

I only recently joined this group about a month ago, but I had been lurking for awhile before I actually joined. It takes a lot of courage to do what you and your family have done.

I think most of us on here have been broken, beat and scared by being in the WT. Each story has similar themes, but each story is unique because it happened to you and how you feel about it and how you react to it is what makes it unique. So when you feel comfortable and ready...tell us your story, it goes a long way in helping the healing process. Most of the folks on this board understand because we have all been there. I don't know where else we can go to find anyone else who would understand.

I think all of us on here have gone through the same feelings when we find out TTATT (the truth about the truth), I know it feels like your heart is being ripped out of you, but pray to our heavenly father and read the bible. You will find strength and comfort in doing that.

Peace to you and your family and again....WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit