We are in for a blizzard!

by coffee_black 41 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

The Winter Storm watch has just been upgraded to a Blizzard Watch. From where I sit, just outside of Boston, it looks like up to 2 feet of snow from Friday to Saturday with high winds that will make travel very difficult if not impossible.

Coffee

• whathappened
    whathappened

Well, that will be a good time for you to watch some good movies or just play on JWN. Have fun and make the best of a bad situation.

• sir82
    sir82

Well looks like you'll have to do "telephone witnessing" that day instead of "door to door".

Can't be irregular you know!

• jgnat
  • coffee_black
    coffee_black

Great link jgnat! I think we've got it all covered... but will make sure. I remember the blizzard of '78.... That was really something!

Coffee

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I hope you have your survival kit as recomended by our loving brothers at Brooklyn

• d
    d

Here in Connecticut, their is a winter storm watch in effect.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Can't be irregular you know!

I used to be irregular. I just added fiber to my diet and I'm regular again.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And I wonder if those idiots will still insist on holding their boasting session. Hopefully, they lose a lot of those.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It just keeps getting better! It's supposed to start at 7am tomorrow...just as I will be driving to work. Blizzard conditions will progress as the day goes on.... I manage a window and door showroom. I really don't think that I will see many clients tomorrow....

Coffee

snow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit