We are in for a blizzard!

by coffee_black 41 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

I am ready but I am hoping for the best.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I sent a Tweet to our local NBC meteorologist last night and she said that Boston is going to be hit harder than NYC, now with each report I hear I think we're going to get hit pretty hard ourselves and as somebody metioned earlier in this thread, yes, it is going to hit the folks who are still waiting for recovery from Sandy.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

NYC is bracing for a big storm. Too bad I have to go to work tomorrow.

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

as long as that crap stays up there in boston leave maryland out of it

• Pickler
    Pickler

It's stinking hot here in Sydney.

I love snow but I've only been in it a few times, guess I will watch the news tonight....

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The song is "Please come to Boston for the SPRINGTIME (not the Winter)." LOL.

Too hot where I live. Over 80 degrees today.

• smiddy
    smiddy

For the period ,maybe you should try some white tea.Just kidding....take care

smiddy

• under the radar
    under the radar

We're all snuggled in and cozy in Manchester, NH. Only about 50 miles from you, Coffee. My sweetheart has next week off for vacation anyway, so she's working from home today and then the festivities begin! Plenty of time to cuddle up and watch old movies and play on our computers.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm. A little "down time," even if forced by the weather, can be a good thing.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Just watching the first snowflakes..... Closing at 11:30....

It has begun.

Coffee

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

We are getting it here in the Toronto area...schools and some businesses are closed. They say it will be the biggest snow storm of the last 5 years. I hope I can get my snowblower going after not using it for so long...

I love those days where everything stops...When I lived in Montreal we had a huge storm in March 1971 and the snow completely covered the parked cars...all you could see were their antennas sticking out over the snow. Snowmobiles were used for emergencies...Life stopped for 3 days with no work, meetings or service...the city was silent and peaceful. My brothers and I got dressed warmly and made our way to the park, walking between snow drifts that were as tall as us...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit