Jesus belongings

by label licker 28 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
    label licker

What are the belongings that Jesus comes back for. Apparently, we were told by one of the elders at bethel who was at the annual meeting in October that the organisation was still not too sure on what those belongings are and that it would be public down the road in their publications. They figure it would come out in the April watchtower. What do you think those desirable belongings are that Christ comes for? I wonder if the org will go after those that have left or faded and say you are either for us or against us. If we're not on board and go back, then they df us. What do you think?

• tec
    tec

He comes back for those who belong TO Him.

Do you know what verse is this idea of him coming back for belongings based upon?

Peace,

tammy

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I always assumed he had a pair of work shoes, a pair of cheap sunglasses, and a couple of Radiohead albums he accidentally left behind.

• label licker
    label licker

They said that the fab 8 didn't say at that time what they knew for sure was their belongings. That it would be revealed down the road. They didn't elaborate. I can't see anything materialistic like buildings, land ect... but who knows. They said the brother didn't say too much about that.

• mouthy
    mouthy

He was coming back for HIS adopted children that were born again. By asking Jesus ( the only way ,truth, & life)
    To come into their hearts, minds,to direct them, lead them, guide them in the world.
    JOHN 3:3 "I TELL YOU THE TRUTH NO ONE CAN SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD UNLESS he is BORN AGAIN"Jesus words.
    Jesus told us difficult times would be hard to deal with,but HE would help us during these times.

So Jesus is coming back for HIS adopted kids....I would have thought if your truly were at BETHEL( I am doubting that)
    you would have read that a thousand times.

MOUTHY GRACE

• label licker
    label licker

Grace, Read before engageing. This is what was said from a brother at bethel and the annual meeting. Read carefully, I DID NOT SAY THOSE WORDS!!!! Take a pill and calm down granny

• mouthy
    mouthy

No I dont need a pill. I would think you would have got up & told the Brother that very answer.

Luke 6:end of 43,>>>For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.
    But if your offended .Sorry!!!! But I told you when you called( Private Number)
    NOt telling your name that I am VERY DIRECT
    I am FREE to say what I think now.... And I will till I die!!!!!!!!

• tec
    tec

So can someone tell me what verse that is based upon please?

Because as far as i understand, and as Grace also said, Christ returns for the people who belong to him.

Thanks, and peace,

tammy

• label licker
    label licker

We know what Christ`s belongings are but society is hinting differently as to what their belongings are, Tammy. There must be some more of their bright light coming down the road. I just can`t figure out where they are coming from. It`s just a question, that`s all

• tec
    tec

Curious then.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit