Who are the REAL demons behind the Watchtower?

by Dogpatch 65 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

Hi Randy,

I really enjoyed that update. Ever since I left the borg back in 1999 and found out about your website, I always enjoyed the vast amount of information on it and have used it many times to help inform others, including members of my family who left the borg soon after I left the borg. I was always amazed at how much work you must have put have been putting into your website and Freeminds publications. I still have the ones I received back in 1999 and 2000. In your post above I enjoyed reading about your goal to help cripple the wt's influence. There is no doubt that because of the work you have done, you have inspired so many to join in the same noble goal. Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do.

Worf (proud to be an ex-jw and ex-jw elder)

• goodsoul
    goodsoul

Few days I was researching connection WT with freemasons(or how to call them properly- I don't care). There are a bunch of videos about it on that guy channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dallywally72?feature=watch
    I never seriously took idea about their power or their believes, or their structure..But there are a lot of similarities between them and WT. It looks very logical for me, that freemasons(or who they are) have some influence on WT. I always had this question: why WT want to humiliate Jesus and his role and promote Jehovah. I was especially amazed, when discover that freemasons hate Christ and worship Jah-Bul-On - Jah+Baal+Osiris. Also refusing blood transfusion, that cause deaths of thousands of people, cover pedophilia explain me influence of demons on WT. I am not superstitious person, but all these similarities look very and very suspisious. Anyone has any ideas?

• designs
    designs

Having lived in the time of Knorr and Franz (sort of like Living In The Time Of Cholera) I agree- these two were Evil.

• compound complex
    compound complex

In an older WT publication (citation needed), Jehovah was referred to as the "Great Architect."

CC

The Great Architect of the Universe (also Grand Architect of the Universe or Supreme Architect of the Universe) is a conception of God discussed by many Christiantheologians and apologists. As a designation it is used within Freemasonry to neutrally represent deity (in whatever form, and by whatever name each member may individually believe in). It is also a Rosicrucian conception of God, as expressed by Max Heindel. The concept of the demiurge as a grand architect or a great architect also occurs in gnosticismand other religious and philosophical systems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Architect_of_the_Universe

• Watkins
    Watkins

Thank you so much, Randy, for the updates and this stand-alone thread, definitely bookmarking for reference.

I don't know what else I can add that others haven't said... Terry said it all for me earlier in this thread - You ARE the MAN!

You certainly helped me think my way outta the borg - BIG THANK YOU!

My beliefs are so much like yours, so little left to 'debate' because we've realized how much we really just don't know. Religion sucks! And funny, too - that I had that humble attitude before studying with jws, and yet fell for the 'one-true-religion' thing. The wt is a freakin' organizational genius dressed up as a religion!

Anyway, I'm another one freed from the evil wt, and this is my chance to tell you, sincerely - I appreciative all your work and everything you've done, which is MUCH to help so many - you're a true HERO!

With eternal gratitude, watkins (hippy lover from way back )

• *lost*
    *lost*

bumped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit