Who are the REAL demons behind the Watchtower?

by Dogpatch 65 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

wicked men and imposters sounds like it to me , look at the latest change in the FDS dogma , unbelievable to blatantly dodge accountability like that . I believe at some point the church was interested in finding the truth but I agree with you that they became corrupted by the ring of power , shall we say .. my precious ..........

• Pickler
    Pickler

Thanks dog patch, I'm new to these forums, but have been out of TT for years. I'm blown away by the courage & strength of so many who have worked to expose what JW really is.

Even though I've been out for so long it's really hard to read all this stuff. I'm beginning to realize that I had some idea of a benevolent GB who were maybe just out of touch & misguided. Living on the other side of the world, people think of bethel as some kind of holy place. I never saw the org for what it really was, but I'm beginning to now.

Understanding the real nature of what we were a part of is another step towards freedom, thank you for all your work!

And look after your back!

• cedars
    cedars

Nice to hear you're doing okay Randy. Keep up the great work, but also try to take it easy.

There's no use burning yourself out when there are so many of us now supporting your efforts.

You're a star.

Cedars

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Randy - you helped and encouraged me 25 years ago, published my article on Bethel Ministries and made me feel validated and relevant; will always remember you with fondness. Hope your life is working out for you - it is the very least you deserve.

• Terry
    Terry

I am among the most skeptical of people walking on two legs. But, Randy has had a positive influence on my thinking to the extent there

is room for acceptance of a benevolent spirit that might well be God with no need for doctrine or definition by others.

How? Randy LIVES the life, walks the walk and talks the talk without a scintilla of posturing, pomposity or persiflage. He's the real deal.

Not many people realize how much of Randy and his mission to dismantle Watchtower influence hangs on a wing and a prayer when there is little

or no funding available. Randy goes without paying himself like the guy who burns his own furniture to keep the household warm!

So, the next time you're thinking about buying a cup of Starbucks or hurrying out to buy a new video game--why not toss that money into

FreeMinds.Org and fuel the fire that will heat the Watchtower doctrines into a blaze that leaves only charred cartoon characters behind?

Until I heard the information Randy had written about "what happened" when Ray Franz parted ways with the Society--I didn't have a clue just how

bad the whole house of cards really was. (Pre-Worldwide Web era!)

He started the avalanche down the mountain side! Randy got me investigating and on the scent like a bloodhound.

Were it not for Randy I would not have known about JW-net or its previous incarnation.

He pointed out a direction for me whereby I could write about what was troubling my mind and gave me a creative outlet to piece it all together like forensic clues on a CSI trail.

He's A number 1, top of the heap, king of the hill with me.

Thanks a million Randy! You are a fine and virtuous man and a helluva friend.

Amen.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Randy, thanks for your update. Yes, I missed you. Wow, 31 years you've been at this!! You are amazing. Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do helping people awaken to the lies and hypocrisy of the wtbts.

Please take care of yourself and continued Good Health to you!

• cofty
    cofty

Wishing you continued good health and every success Randy.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

In fact, I considered "converting" people over to "my" path as blasphemous to the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the only one I ever truly dreaded, crossing HIS path or "taking over his job." I have always been gently punished for crossing the Spirit. I won't touch that with a 10 foot pole!

this was interesting.

particularly this I have always been gently punished for crossing the Spirit, gently.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks, y'all!

Phizzy sez,

So, who are the real demons behind the watchtower, and why don't they come on out so we can see them ?

That's like pedophiles deciding to come out in the open.

Suicide. Truly powerful people like to keep it secret how much power they really have, so no one will even THINK of taking THEM down! They're too nice!! Ralph Lindem was a good example, head of spending Watchtower Money in the factory.

But anyone who was at Bethel for several years in the 60s-80s knew who they were, especially if they worked with them in the home. One of the most powerful of them is the President of the main corporation. Ask Barb Anderson, she'll tell you, as she worked with them! I was in the factory, but got most of my info from Tom Cabeen. He and Gloria lived across the hall from Ray and Cynthia Franz, and they were very good friends. :-))

Plus Tom knew just about everyone else who was important at Bethel... I mostly knew the factory gnomes and a few of the GB, but none of the real players in the 124 offices. Though I lived next door to Harley Miller and his wife Brook. Harley WAS basically the Service Dept. (later becoming the ASS TROOPS (oops, sorry I meant SS troops) under Jaracz. But Harley was pretty well liked, Jaracz was not liked by hardly anyone. He was like a Russian army officer during the cold war.I heard his long conversations in the hallway with depressed JWs and ellders asking what to do in this case or that case nearly ever day for several years. Heck, I could have worked in the SS department after that education! If you wqant to understand this phenomena, read:

How The Watchtower's Unholy Trinity Speaks

You had to work with them intimately in the 124 Columbia Heights offices to know what was really behind the circus. But it was noty really a conspiracy, just a clever and deceptive business model that worked very well for many decades. Works the same way in many large business corporations, as it "works". anything to keep the collective going... the mighty BORG.

Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Pickler,

You say,

Thanks dog patch, I'm new to these forums, but have been out of TT for years. I'm blown away by the courage & strength of so many who have worked to expose what JW really is.

It's not so much courage... I just have nothing to lose! Let them sue me! I would go ape shi$%^ for the opportunity to go public with nearly 40 years of their very embarrassing secrets! I am sure they would prefer to torture me, especially Gene Smalley. Personally, if I were him with his mindset, I would spend a small fortune to get rid of me. Imagine every Witness who gets online and types in his name! TRY IT.

Gene Smalley y la Doctrina de Transfusión de Sangre de la Watchtower

Gene Smalley e Doutrina da Torre de Vigia de Transfusão de Sangue

Gene Smalley and the Watchtower's Blood Transfusion Doctrine

http://www.freeminds.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=210:bethel-libraries&catid=132:barbara-anderson&Itemid=338

Most Wanted Watchtower Leaders - For Crimes Against Humanity

STOP being naive - the time has come to use your PRIMAL SENSES

and many other articles by others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit