Power Struggle At Head Quarters Reason For Governing Body New Light?

by frankiespeakin 39 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Londo111
    Londo111

Alas, I did watch the Potter series, but it left me scratching my head most of the time (rather like the Matrix II & III). I think I should have read the series first.

So what you are saying is that behind the Governing Body, there is a Voldemort class?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Shalom,

I am talking about neither... although that is a whole new/different subject. Still about power and money, though! Isn't that's what corporations are all about, and big egos? CONTROL is the GRAND PRIZE, best enjoyed in secrecy, like vampires drinking the blood of a child, or Hannibal Lecter.

That's about preventing hostile takeovers, like Rutherford's. That's why they are being so paranoid right now... a takeover ore split into 1000 fragments (yet the main org still standing with their hoards of cash... hiding out upstate and flipping properties).

... but probably more like the Worldwide Church of God, that repeat scenario is a given in my opinion... some with good motives and a lot with bad motives are ready to pounce at what they think is the "right time." Mostly charismatic young-uns who now PARTAKE. Get it!!!

It's the only way they won't go the way of Christian Science, which is all for old folks who like to believe in supernatural Gnostic healing,

than from some dumb newbies who invent stupid puppets to mimic themselves.

I don't think any of the GB are corporate members at all. What does that tell you?

Several of the old GB had "puppet" figures in their personalities, too. Sort of like the new "Sparlock." So do a lot of parents who love to control their children. SICK.

The Russell people got burned BIG on the Judge's takeover, as they're not into mind control or a controlling cult, at least. They are good people.

Randy

Got to go to 2 doctors! Then we'll print the new color Free Minds Journal tomorrow AM and send it out. (The one pictured is the last issue, not the current one). Then a Constant Contact email. (I deleted 500 people from the list for cost reasons, but to make sure you are getting it by email, you will see a link on the front page at www.freeminds.org.

The e-mail newsletter is free, but not for me! :-))

Randy AGAIN, dammit!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

So what you are saying is that behind the Governing Body, there is a Voldemort class?

Yes, Londo.

They aren't even called conspiracies in the world, they are so common (except a few).

Randy

Got to run! Have a good days, my peeps!

• TheListener
    TheListener

...and still my wife attends regularly and believes all of it.

ARRRRGHHHH the frustration

• metatron
    metatron

Randy, I would like to believe you but we need more information. Why should it be a secret if it's true? What needs to be hidden? Why?

The Directors of the organization (not GB) cannot inherit or transfer to heirs their position or corporate assets (as far as I know). It is not clear to me "who can fire who" ! This is especially true after Rutherford's coup against the directors/Governing Body of his own day.

If your opinion is true, then there should be a firm legal document that is explicit as to control. Somebody should produce it.

Respectfully,

metatron

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Dog,

I wish I knew who's pulling the strings a good look at thier corporate structure or should we say multiple corporate structures and who controls the flow of money would be revealing. Also how shares are divided up among voting corporation meetings.

If I remember correctly Knorr did away with buying large amounts of shares and made by laws that gave every share holder equal say no matter how many shares they purchased. I think a study of these things which we are not privy to would answer this question.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

While their can be some debate over another group behind the scene controlling the Governing Body, I sincerely doubt it.

With all this exposure going on all over the internet about the Governing Body, and the appearent Narcissistic Personality Disorder they suffer from collectively and the fact that this latest bunch of GB are all new with all the older ones dead, this has got to adversely effect their standing in the eyes of many older ones who can see them for what they are "greedy for more power and control". Not a good work enviroment, even if they are frightened into submission and threatened with being kicked out onto the street if they object to any new light sponcered by the Governing Body.

I'm thinking right their at head quarters there is brewing something over this last bit of new light due to the fact that many are seeing these new guys on the GB are egomaniacs, more power hungry and more delusional than the old guard.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

As far as I know some people are share-holders that owns shares in the Watchtower corpoation. Are you saying that the boys in the GB are the share-holders puppets?

I was told that the identity of those share-holders are kept secret.

• Violia
    Violia

I do not understand Harry Potter well enough to "get" the references. So... Randy, I guess you need to do what Farkel did with the Ransom doctrine- How the Borg works for dummies.

I was told a long time ago that the upper echelon knew they had the dates wrong and all the associated doctrines that go with them. I was told they would never change this as it was so many folks life, careers and friends etc. It is a huge corporation and if they told us the truth a bunch of folks would be out of work. I said it sounded like the Borg. wants to be the Catholic Church and they moving in that direction. He confirmed I was right. This made it so much easier for me to realize it was not the truth. Whatever Russel started has been corrupted and is now just a business .

So many of us gave our lives for what we thought was "truth" only to realize we gave our lives for something that has no more truth associated with it than any publishing company.

• Violia
    Violia

hoping Randy will see this thread again and post more about the politics behind the wts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit